5G is the most overhyped thing I’ve ever seen

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I feel like they are doing wrong. They need to be rolling out 5g home internet in rural areas first rather than focusing on cell phone coverage in metro areas. People out in the woods would pay top dollar for some real internet.

I thought 5g towers are connected through a physical median. So it still wouldn't make a difference for rural areas because the lack of infrastructure to begin with.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Its ass so far. I'm better off on wifi most times and I'm in a big city

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m on a new iPhone and this shyt is slow as hell :mjlol:

All that drama for some battery killing wifi that barely speeds things up much faster unless you’re right under the tower. :russ:

I'm on Verizon btw... before yall say I'm lacking :ufdup:
You using that fake national 5G that's piggybacking off the legacy 4G network not the real mmwave 5G.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’m on a new iPhone and this shyt is slow as hell :mjlol:

All that drama for some battery killing wifi that barely speeds things up much faster unless you’re right under the tower. :russ:

I'm on Verizon btw... before yall say I'm lacking :ufdup:
I've had no issues with 5g, would have issues from time to time with 4g lte. I still lose or get a weaker signal in places that I struggled with before but not all of them. (tmobile over here)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Lol I disabled this bs....shyt actually seems like it was loading my web pages slower and that shyt spotty as fukk and I’m in NY

I was never hyped for this shyt to begin with ... LTE is still fast as fukk and plus I’m always on WiFi

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
nikka said syrup AND powdered sugar

something is wrong with you Americans... that shyt ain't normal... guts rotten to hell :laff:
Beignets(French) are fried dough with powdered sugar that you dip in a jam
Strudels(European) is basically a razor thin French toast slice added with fruit/something sweet
Cinnabuns(Europe again) is a super upgraded version of a French toast

You think Americans the only one who eat overloaded sweet items??
full

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
4G was the same when it came out. 5G UW isn't going to see massive improvements in the regular browser experience. The IoT stuff makes it so smart homes and vehicles can communicate with each other.