5’7 dude dies after complications from leg lengthening surgery

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She’s closer to menopause than she is to being college aged. 32 isn’t old but it’s a different phase of life. The wild nights are over, the booty calls are over, she’s in bed by 9:30 every night now. She gave the best years of her life to those tall OBJ looking nikkas with dark triad personality traits (narcissism/psychopathy) because that’s what made her p*ssy wet when she was in her prime and now she wants to settle down with a beta provider who can be a role model to her kid and give her a fancy wedding. Some guy spent his entire 20s working on his personality and finances to get an expired version of what that tall pretty nikka got for doing nothing

None of this is true at all lol. Ive never been in bed at 9:30. I actually suffer from insomnia until I started getting up at 5am to work out and working out twice a day, even then the earliest I’ve fallen asleep is 10:30. I still club occassionally and bar hop, and I go out often, but stay in when I feel like it.

I’ve never done booty calls or one night stands, every breh has had to work for it because I don’t have sex with men I don’t know, and have no connection to.

I actually had more machiavellian personality traits than any brehs Ive ever dated. It came in handy too.

What got my panties wet was part personality, part being sexy with a nice dikk.

I’m not looking to settle down right now. The breh at work, I just started talking to, it’s weird asf to already be looking at him like he’s about to be my bf let alone someone I will settle down with. I don’t know him like that yet.

Im not looking at him as provider because I’m 95% sure I make more than him anyway, he’s a few years younger than me, and my title, education and experience compared to his makes it difficult to peg him as such.

I make good money and have generous father and son’s father—combined I don’t look for other men to provide nor is that what I’m looking for atm.

The only motivation I have for a relationship is steady dikk. a relationship is necessary if I want sex, which I do. My motivation to settle down would actually more likely be for another baby.

FYI, Personality matters a lot, but looks and other criteria matter just as much. Just like they always have for me. Like attracts like and water seeks its own level, so most likely any breh I settle down with, will be closer to being like me, than an incel, nerd, or ugly gang member.

Btw the short breh is pretty. His looks got my interest, his personality kept it. :yeshrug: