5’7 dude dies after complications from leg lengthening surgery

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
After a child and years of being piped by tall pretty nikkas :mjlol:

I haven’t spent years being piped by random tall brehs—they were men I was in relationships with.

I still like taller brehs and I’m talking to a tall breh rn as well, but the shorter one actually has a better personality between the two of them and I see him more often since we work in the same building.:ehh: I’m
5foot2, a 5 foot 7 guy is still taller than I am.:yeshrug:

Daps
I haven’t spent years being piped by random tall brehs—they were men I was in relationships with.

I still like taller brehs and I’m talking to a tall breh rn as well, but the shorter one actually has a better personality between the two of them and I see him more often since we work in the same building.:ehh: I’m

u like them over 6 ft usually carmel

Daps

I’m not mad at you at all. You’re just doing what nature intended you to do. Just pointing out how it is to my fellow brehs

Daps
u live in a bubble if a chick 5 ft 3 and u 5 ft 9 u alot taller than her.

most women want the man to be taller than them at least
Hypergamy. It’s not about being taller or richer than the girl. They want the top 20 percent of men. She spent years giving up the cheeks to the tall pretty brehs and now that she’s aging she’s looking for a provider which is why personality is more important

Daps
Hypergamy. It’s not about being taller or richer than the girl. They want the top 20 percent of men. She spent years giving up the cheeks to the tall pretty brehs and now that she’s aging she’s looking for a provider which is why personality is more important

lol she 32 that not ageing and how u kno she dont look as good as she did 5 years ago.

yall nikkas stay projecting.

:mjlol:

Daps
lol 32 is old now on the coli.

so when is a woman at her peak
She’s closer to menopause than she is to being college aged. 32 isn’t old but it’s a different phase of life. The wild nights are over, the booty calls are over, she’s in bed by 9:30 every night now. She gave the best years of her life to those tall OBJ looking nikkas with dark triad personality traits (narcissism/psychopathy) because that’s what made her p*ssy wet when she was in her prime and now she wants to settle down with a beta provider who can be a role model to her kid and give her a fancy wedding. Some guy spent his entire 20s working on his personality and finances to get an expired version of what that tall pretty nikka got for doing nothing

Daps
She’s closer to menopause than she is to being college aged. 32 isn’t old but it’s a different phase of life. The wild nights are over, the booty calls are over, she’s in bed by 9:30 every night now. She gave the best years of her life to those tall OBJ looking nikkas with dark triad personality traits (narcissism/psychopathy) because that’s what made her p*ssy wet when she was in her prime and now she wants to settle down with a beta provider who can be a role model to her kid and give her a fancy wedding. Some guy spent his entire 20s working on his personality and finances to get an expired version of what that tall pretty nikka got for doing nothing

:mjtf:

how u get all this from her post