5’7 dude dies after complications from leg lengthening surgery

Daps
When I'm smashing a chick, I don't think about if the dude before me was taller and better looking. I just came to smash.
Just saying. When she was in her physical prime, she most likely wouldn’t have pissed on him if he was on fire. Now that she has a child and she’s aging, her standards start to wane and this guy is going to have to go on multiple dates and spend hours of his time to get ran through p*ssy where as the tall pretty nikkas got her in her physical prime with minimum effort

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saying. When she was in her physical prime, she most likely wouldn’t have pissed on him if he was on fire. Now that she has a child and she’s aging, her standards start to wane and this guy is going to have to go on multiple dates and spend hours of his time to get ran through p*ssy where as the tall pretty nikkas got her in her physical prime with minimum effort
You make a point, but are you talking about getting into a relationship or strictly smashing

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
This dude clearly had a distorted view of himself and the world. He was making more money than most people could dream of, if he applied that to make an impact in the right way he could have felt 10 feet tall without the surgery.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now he's 6 feet.

:wow:

I hate y'all

hA2E044AA