5'4...any point to my life?

aliG

Pro
Daps
im around the same height as you.. it doesn't mean jack sh*t. just be on your A game, dress nice, not tacky or dorky, be willing to take risks (you are short so be BOLD), stay in shape... common breh... saying you short is a cop out.. an excuse.. just go out and have fun.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your confidence or lack there of is showing. I'm not tall, I think I'm 5"6 or 5"7 yet I hardly ever think about height. Hell a few chicks that recently liked me were much taller than me. If a chick brought up height to me, I'd just joke about how height doesn't matter in some situations :mjpls: and they usually just laugh and we talk about something else. I constantly son taller nikkas than me. You gotta be more cocky.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk what women think? They getting knocked up by nikkas already in jail. trust me you good. do your thang and get your mind right and you gucci.

Now that i think about it, most of the nikkas i know who have the most confidence aren't tall at all

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm barely 6'2 with shoes on, but you'd be surprised at the amount amazon women at here. I've seen short, fat, charbroiled skinned brehs pull 7's and 8's......but they look like their ballin' tho.

Also hit the gym. you cant be walking around this bytch rapeable.

I think buff short dudes is the funniest sh!t ever :heh:. His best bet is gettin' strong, but staying lean and cut like Bruce Lee :manny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I was going to tell you it wasn't that serious until you said you were asian. :heh: In all seriousness, there's somebody for everybody, man. Best thing a man your size can do is get his mind and body right. Hit the gym & exude confidence and you'll be fine. Have to actually find something to be confident about though, and until you do it's all for naught.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is there any chance for a short Asian to break through the Latina barrier and get with a Latina chick? What are the very initial steps I got to take?

aliG

Pro
Daps
see this is exactly your problem.. you probably overthink shyt too much... ol what are the initial steps like this is some computer program algorithm gneeguh.. broski just go off instincts and confidence the rest will pull you right to her draws

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
:russ::bryan:@ everybody just posting their height in here

This gneeguh came to yall for help & yall are shyttin on him. :gladbron:

Yall are some heartless fukks :pachaha:

6'2 :win:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel your pain breh. i'm 6'0 but that's like 5'4" in black

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this lil lame wants to throw a pity party. man da fukk up... women want men to be men.. i literally had a bytch i work with the other day tell me 'just tell me what to do! dont give me options'... thats real talk..that shyt is how most of these hoes think... 99% of women are insecure about something, its in their nature they cant help it... and since they all got insecurities they can smell that shyt from a mile away..they can smell weak nikkas..

my boy who probably like 5'6 be pullin bad hoes... he just comfortable with who he is.. plus that nikka got money, so he can literally buy a bytch if he wants too.. but they dont know he got bread.. cus he good with who he is..

moral of this story.. stop being a p*ssy