...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
You could become a football.

Kev Hart is 5'2 and Bobby Valentino is 5'1 and they get a lot of broads. Just learn to sing or become a comedian breh. :manny:

Stop hanging out with people taller than you too, get a gang of lil nikkas in your crew.

Cop these too
31iskKF-FRL.jpg

lolololol man yall nikkas crazy man!

fukk other short bytches :yeshrug:

yea just do this

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe date a midget broad breh. I see one at all the local hip hop shows I go to, she can't be more than 2 feet tall.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
With all the little 5'0 chicks that I have come across in life it should be easy for you to fine a chick that is shorter than you.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Im 5'7...and i do ok.

Im not gonna say anything else no one in this thread hasn't said, but ill put it in perspective for you. Why do you think women want a tall guy...2 reasons...they dont want their kids to be short and they want to feel protected and secure. The genetics you cant change, but if you can exude that strength and confidence...plus a few other tangibles you'll be ok. Yeah celebrities that are short pull all kinds of women because theyre rich, but also because they are confident...im will to bet, yeah your 5'4...but you walk atound like your 4'5...

Im 5'7, but i walk, talk and carry myself like im 6'0 220...so i look like someone who isnt gonna go for too much bullshyt...and you know what just because of that ive dealt with quite a few women who are not just taller, but noticeably taller than myself...

I see short cats in the gym walking in with the baddest chicks...you just have to have those other tangibles other women want.

Too short is copout.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
nothing to do with your height or your ethnicity. i know plenty of Asians who are short and they've done well with women. plenty of good advice in this thread and the thread you made before, just use it.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
you could always amputate your legs and get em prosthetic ones to give you that pep in your step game.

or

you could get em wooden legs em pirates rocked.

argghhhhhh mate :pachaha:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Pretty much man, chicks be like 5'2 talking about 6'0 and up :dead:

but it is what it is :manny:

Its these same chicks who consider it prejudice for brothers who say they are more attracted to light skinned women. Whats the difference between a woman saying a man is too short and a dude telling a chick she's too dark? It's still rejecting someone based on a genetic component. No c00n, I love black women, just one of the double standards

semtex

:)
Daps
first thing you need to do is stop sulking. :ufdup: Confidence is what's up. What gives tall dudes an edge isn't necessarily their height, it's the confidence that their height gives them. You can skip the height part and still have the confidence. Man up.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Height don't mean shyt just something dudes use when they don't have any self confidence. Dress nice smell good have a personality be in shape and you will eat. Plus your asian nobody thinks of asian men and height.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Why do you think women want a tall guy...2 reasons...they dont want their kids to be short and they want to feel protected and secure. The genetics you cant change, but if you can exude that strength and confidence...plus a few other tangibles you'll be ok.

Nah, broads are crazy insecure about their weight/size. They think standing next to a shorter dude makes them look like a massive bytch. Think about, skinny chicks look in the mirror, and think "these jeans make my knees look fat" or some stupid shyt. Taking picture next to a dude that makes them look like shrek? Aint happenin :ld: