5'4...any point to my life?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I'm 5'9/5'10 and barley cutting it. Still its some broads that hit me with the you too short.

:shaq2:

Nah chick you to talk.

I'm the same height and I've had bytches say I'm short too. :mindblown::dwillhuh:

T/S better hit the Gym though, cause aint nothing worse than being short and skinny:heh:

Except short and :flabbynsick:

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
I'm 5'6 - get out of the way, midget.

lol I'm just fukkin' with you. Yo, seriously, last chick I fukked with was 5'7, 5'8 - taller than me for sure. It's all good!

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
There's midgets getting p*ssy. There's people out here locked up for the remainder of their lives, and there's also people starving, becoming decayed with disease etc. You're back to bytch about your height? :russ: Though, I admit, it'd suck being shorter than I am (6'3); I know my height is above average but according to who I'm around I aint that tall :comeon:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a short guy too. The key to it have a sense of humor about yourself. you notice how fat comedians always clown themselves and ditto with short comedians. I leave you with this it's like what one female told me it's only one height that matters in the bedroom.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Stop hanging out with people taller than you too, get a gang of lil nikkas in your crew.

Cop these too
31iskKF-FRL.jpg

breh send me the link, if i copped them id be 6'5 yo :wow: