50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:The whole “ no black girls” thing is conflicting because on her IG it clearly shows they had threesomes with black girls at times.
Perhaps that part was photoshopped.

Perhaps someone like @CarmelBarbie can back me up. But hasn't he been caught cheating on his ex fiance with BW?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
either the hush money cheque cleared or they put that pressure on her ass and she folded

bytch got paid the fawk off, she aint got shyt to lose. Shes a 50 year old masseuse

They couldn't press her enough to fold, hoes starded blowing Wayne up about this shyt I bet so het at the settle

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Her book’s been removed from Amazon.

A few chicks bought it and said it had too many grammatical errors and he’s into some kinky shyt.

I read Karine Steffans book about him and he really does attract broken women who want to be his everything. It’s hilarious considering he’s pretty upfront about who he is from the jump.

Superstar
Daps
In her little book allegedly an excerpt about her huge penis looking clit is brought up when weezy questions her about it then she writes

"He swirls his tongue around my stiff clit then tugs it with his lips, like jacking the head of a dikk"

:dame:Must have been apart of his super secret sexual activities he alluded to in those texts

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
In her little book allegedly an excerpt about her huge penis looking clit is brought up when weezy questions her about it then she writes

"He swirls his tongue around my stiff clit then tugs it with his lips, like jacking the head of a dikk"

:dame:Must have been apart of his super secret sexual activities he alluded to in those texts

Lil Wayne ain’t right in the head :mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I’m trying to figure out why people don’t want to believe this story...What is it about Lil Wayne they made you think he made credible logical life choices.
hoes lie all the time that's why. And something about this seems, off. Her book was a bunch of bullshyt I heard.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hoes lie all the time that's why. And something about this seems, off. Her book was a bunch of bullshyt I heard.

I don’t think she’s lying.

I somehow managed to stumble onto her Instagram page. She’s tagging his wife Denise, Denise’s mom and the Miami school district where the mom works in all her posts. Look at the hashtags. I don’t agree with what she’s doing, especially tagging in where the mom in law works, but if you hurt someone you can’t dictate how they should feel/react about it.
She wants him to apologize, and she will stop blasting him, but I don’t think she will. In my opinion she wants him back.