50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I just did this from my last post no fukking cap
tenor.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just watched the vid... he not bad.

I probably could’ve done this back in the day.

In military we had 2 minutes to do as many pushups as we can without stopping. I usually hovered around 80-85 with time to spare. Most i ever did was 105 or something but I stopped doing that shyt because it was pointless

Then we’d go run.

I also used to hit 30’s on the pullup bar all the time. One thing I was good at that not many Navy geeks could cheat to do. I would do sets going down, (reverse pyramid). I haven’t done pull-ups like that in awhile because i was tired of looking wide af (and plus no gym since last year) and a torn bicep muscle don’t make me want to risk it. Everything is retainable tho. I preferred pullups to benching. I use to bet money at the office and do 30 in uniform. It’s mostly a state of mind imo

Anyway, props to homie. Them lil ass legs help out a lot (male gymnasts often have lil legs too),he stopped a lot, and pushups weren’t “perfect” like clowns will say they’re supposed to be, but props to him.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Pull ups would’ve killed me. This is impressive :hubie:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Just watched the vid... he not bad.

I probably could’ve done this back in the day.

In military we had 2 minutes to do as many pushups as we can without stopping. I usually hovered around 80-85 with time to spare. Most i ever did was 105 or something but I stopped doing that shyt because it was pointless

Then we’d go run.

I also used to hit 30’s on the pullup bar all the time. One thing I was good at that not many Navy geeks could cheat to do. I would do sets going down, (reverse pyramid). I haven’t done pull-ups like that in awhile because i was tired of looking wide af (and plus no gym since last year) and a torn bicep muscle don’t make me want to risk it. Everything is retainable tho. I preferred pullups to benching. I use to bet money at the office and do 30 in uniform. It’s mostly a state of mind imo

Anyway, props to homie. Them lil ass legs help out a lot (male gymnasts often have lil legs too),he stopped a lot, and pushups weren’t “perfect” like clowns will say they’re supposed to be, but props to him.
sure push ups are kinda easy esp in that form

however, he did 70 in less than a min, after having done 50 pull ups, with 10 seconds of resting.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
That doesn’t seem hard. I’ll need to try this at the gym one day :ehh:

I’d knock out the pull-ups first. The push-ups would be easy money

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Us :flabbynsick: coli brehs we need to start our own challenge. A 30 pullup 60 pushup 5 minute challenge, i doubt I can do it going to try now and report back. I have no doubt I can knock the pushups out but those damn pullups going to be a issue.