50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this shyt got me hype at my desk :damn: we all need friends like this breh :banderas:
when he gassed after the 30 pull ups, i was like yea, its gonna take buddy at least 2 min to finish off the last 20. and he has 100 push ups to go too? hell naw. after them last 20 pull ups im like no way hes doing 100 push ups in 2 min. he kicked out the 70 push ups in less than a min, with solid form. after 50 fukking pull ups. :damn: :damn::damn:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I would say under 10 mins for me now easily..I could work towards under 6-7 minutes...as I'm able to do to 10 pull ups and 25 push ups back to back as a set and then take a minute or 1:30 break and repeat...so it's now upping the reps and shortening the rest for me..may take a month or so for me to build up to it...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
when he gassed after the 30 pull ups, i was like yea, its gonna take buddy at least 2 min to finish off the last 20. and he has 100 push ups to go too? hell naw. after them last 20 pull ups im like no way hes doing 100 push ups in 2 min. he kicked out the 70 push ups in less than a min, with solid form. after 50 fukking pull ups. :damn: :damn::damn:

nikka im hyping him up at my desk :mjlol: :banderas:

I came in ready to hate expecting crossfit pullups :hhh:

the human body is amazing man :wow: dude looks like an older breh too

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Breh is strong no doubt, but form matters. I see people all the time say they can easily do 100 push ups non stop, but do them like he did in the video. A real pushup means your chest touches the ground and your arms straighten (but not locked) at the top. Nobody, doing it correctly, can do it in 5 minutes. But a pretty strong dude that goes halfway and keeps his arms bent, could do it easily

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Breh is strong no doubt, but form matters. I see people all the time say they can easily do 100 push ups non stop, but do them like he did in the video. A real pushup means your chest touches the ground and your arms straighten (but not locked) at the top. Nobody, doing it correctly, can do it in 5 minutes. But a pretty strong dude that goes halfway and keeps his arms bent, could do it easily
He had solid push up form... He didn't crease those J's and he went low enough where his chest could touch a fist being made under him, on top of that, the ground was wet.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Not right now but in a few months yeah. That’s elite tier strength/conditioning. Full ROM pull ups would wreck me, the push-ups are light work.