50 Former Friends And Associates Of Diddy Speak Out Against In New Report, Allegedly Whip His Girlfriend Back At Howard University

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Diddy is a idiot and I hope he goes to jail

His lawyers should have told his ass u better leave the country after paying cassie, because there’s more bad news coming
His lawyers are probably secretly working with the Feds on the low. So they aren't going to tell him to skip town.

Probably telling him things will be okay

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an HU alum, you don’t go from Howard to being involved in the nonsense Puff was involved in without having some screws loose. Like imagine a kid from Morehouse today being involved in King Von’s murder and the Chicago drill scene.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the problems with trying to point the finger at people not speaking up is also overlooking the fact of how rich and powerful people on their side are in involved in the coverup as well.

Hell, Harvey Weinstein had actually agents and goons on deck going after both media and the victims to discredit them or keep them quiet.

Puff was blowing up people cars and paying off hotel staff after beating the sh*t outta Cassie. That’s just what we know about him. Anybody that wanted to speak out was definitely getting touched.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps

Always blaming women. It’s not surprising that you assault women too

You going extra hard to defend your butt buddy @blackestofpanthers ever since I exposed him for raping women and preying on teenage girls.

I guess as long as he fukks you good, you don't care what he does :hhh:

You made 70 posts for the last 24 hours straight defending that man like he your husband. I KNOW y'all fukking. :scust:

Screenshot_20240528_142122_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240528_155455_Chrome.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
As an HU alum, you don’t go from Howard to being involved in the nonsense Puff was involved in without having some screws loose. Like imagine a kid from Morehouse today being involved in King Von’s murder and the Chicago drill scene.
Puff, like several dudes before and after him, at colleges across the country was a wannabe.
His Mom worked to give a comfortable environment but he idolized and wanted to be a street dude.
Those guys were on every campus in my era, and I imagine it's still like that.

Howard has nothing to do with it.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I'm always a little suspicious of people coming out years later to speak against someone when they're down, regardless if what they're accused of if it's true or not.

Not for Nothing but unless one of these people are Ma$e, Gene Deal, or Mark Curry; who has always spoken out against Puff, I'll take what these all of a sudden got courage people say with a grain of salt.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the problems with trying to point the finger at people not speaking up is also overlooking the fact of how rich and powerful people on their side are in involved in the coverup as well.

Hell, Harvey Weinstein had actually agents and goons on deck going after both media and the victims to discredit them or keep them quiet.

Agree.
The article says that they asked 300 people to answer questions, and only 50 would do it.
This is TODAY, in 2024 with Puff on his way out after settling the Cassie lawsuit, and with LESS backers and power. And with plenty of the 300 no longer employed in the entertainment industry. And RS reported that many declined because of fear of repercussions.

If MFers are still scared today of payback, picture when he was at his peak of chart success and music industry leverage.

Facts

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
All the former members of da band are reportedly among the former the associates