50 Former Friends And Associates Of Diddy Speak Out Against In New Report, Allegedly Whip His Girlfriend Back At Howard University

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Obviously that ain't friends or associates. Just call em what they are which is people with an axe to grind. All I see is people who stood by and didn't say shyt about anything when they should have. They looking just as shaky in the light

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
fukk Diddy. If this story is true then I hope Howard Police gets sued or got sued at the time for letting that happen.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
MktN7__J3p16F5a-

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Obviously that ain't friends or associates. Just call em what they are which is people with an axe to grind. All I see is people who stood by and didn't say shyt about anything when they should have. They looking just as shaky in the light

How the fukk are they just as shaky? Puff did it, let him burn

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
One of the problems with trying to point the finger at people not speaking up is also overlooking the fact of how rich and powerful people on their side are in involved in the coverup as well.

Hell, Harvey Weinstein had actual agents and goons on deck going after both media and the victims to discredit them or keep them quiet.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Rolling stone :gucci:

Thats 1 Million a piece:banderas:

Wonder how many “friends” made money off Diddy the Monster tho

Traveler

All Star
Daps
All these people are just as bad as him. They were willing to stay quiet as long as they had something to gain from him. Now that they have something more to gain from someone else they are willing to talk. Scum all of them including Diddy.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
One of the problems with trying to point the finger at people not speaking up is also overlooking the fact of how rich and powerful people on their side are in involved in the coverup as well.

Hell, Harvey Weinstein had actually agents and goons on deck going after both media and the victims to discredit them or keep them quiet.
Agree.
The article says that they asked 300 people to answer questions, and only 50 would do it.
This is TODAY, in 2024 with Puff on his way out after settling the Cassie lawsuit, and with LESS backers and power. And with plenty of the 300 no longer employed in the entertainment industry. And RS reported that many declined because of fear of repercussions.

If MFers are still scared today of payback, picture when he was at his peak of chart success and music industry leverage.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Diddy would never leave America. He loves attention too much
but yeah that Bali window is closed

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

His own fault

So I guess the rumors of wanting to leave Bad Boy were true

Using power and money to intimidate and make people fear you. Take as old as time

The RS Cover he stole from Biggie story sounds true.
Of course. Dude is a maniacal narcissist. Always has been. Worse of a goon than fukkin Suge ever was.

Now that his kids see his “other” side, wonder how that all goes going forward. Their lives are now compromised and changed with this too