50 Cent's baby mother (Daphne Joy) accuses him of rape and physical abuse

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
fukk all the dumb chit chat
I'm available for bets for anyone that feels Daphne is losing custody to 50

Y'all are kids that ain't been through shyt .
Suddenly unproven allegations is facts
(well it's in federal paperwork) Foh n smh

Cash app on deck. Who want it?
$500 or better

As for the Big Dawg
Puff can sponsor his fight with the gov. I guarantee it doesn't go the way all of you have already concluded.

Some of you really believe puff is personally handing Contraband to a drug mule. ( you gotta be fukkin kidding me) Puff is at least 8 levels removed from that drug shyt . Hello James Prince...

Menna

All Star
Daps
Women accusing men of rape and abuse on social media is a tough one for me , especially if she didn't go to the authorities first
:francis:
he raped and abused her mind...to some women its the same thing...they dont have good reality testing not all but alot

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
I hear you but he can go for full custody without this social media smear campaign.

She’s mentioned in documents this isn’t just a random claim someone’s made in blog comments.

If anything in terms of character wise his social media antics wouldn’t do him any good.

Especially when he’s attacked her before physically and also on social media…In which she came out last time begging him to leave her alone.

Too late hoe you fukked up

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He's dumb to keep calling her a sex worker for the entire world to see, image is everything and he's looking like a creep saying this regardless if she's on the paper. Again, this is all allegedly.

He only referencing a court doc.. now unless a judge puts a gag order on 50 he free to call her that.. it’s not slander if he referencing a court doc

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
“White supremacists” are using 50 to take down who? :laff:

Diddy brought what he’s going thru all on hisself and you blame 50 for it? :mjlol:

Naa

Them cacs enabled puffy to move the way he did for all them years.

Now they cashing them checks

Reggie Wright was right all along so was Simon

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Her timing is bad cause she took the jokes too personal. Now she has to deal with two seperate court cases,no more monthly heaux allowance from Puff,lawyer fees out the ass and a baby daddy that has resources for days, lawyers on retainer and just like Diddy,can't stop, won't stop till the earth around you is absolutely scorched. She's gonna learn a valuable lessons about picking your battles.