50 Cent's baby mother (Daphne Joy) accuses him of rape and physical abuse

Daps
i respect it

this is for future chickcs who wanna play them rape games

He’s gonna win too lol

You’re defending a dead beat Dad that never saw his kid that lived a mile away. He was such a shyt dad that his own kid didn’t wanna ride his bike over to his house.

This chick was the only one that never said shyt about him. I doubt he gets sole custody bc people like him and jeezy are LAZY. They don’t actually want their kids to live with them and they don’t wanna parent either cuz it’s actually kinda fukking hard…..duh. Again, he rarely saw his kid when he lived a mile away. He’s doing this for PR and to spite her even tho she’s the most consistent thing in that kids life.

Jeezy backed off from wanting full custody and this one will go away like a thief in the night too. All these lames care about is social media perception.

I will never fukk with people that are not present in their kids lives. You’re a loser and deserve to die. Waste of space on earth. I’m serious. That kid did not ask to be born. The fukking nerve of irresponsible adults.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
You’re defending a dead beat Dad that never saw his kid that lived a mile away. He was such a shyt dad that his own kid didn’t wanna ride his bike over to his house.

This chick was the only one that never said shyt about him. I doubt he gets sole custody bc people like him and jeezy are LAZY. They don’t actually want their kids to live with them and they don’t wanna parent either cuz it’s actually kinda fukking hard…..duh. Again, he rarely saw his kid when he lived a mile away. He’s doing this for PR and to spite her even tho she’s the most consistent thing in that kids life.

Jeezy backed off from wanting full custody and this one will go away like a thief in the night too. All these lames care about is social media perception.

I will never fukk with people that are not present in their kids lives. You’re a loser and deserve to die. Waste of space on earth. I’m serious. That kid did not ask to be born. The fukking nerve of irresponsible adults.
Does that make him a rapist though?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

This is a whole other thread you’re talking about rn.
This is about her claiming he raped her after he shat on her when he saw that she was the Diddler’s sex worker and him suing her for defamation
You coming in here saying all this is you putting your god damn cape for a sex worker :dead:

Daps
Does that make him a rapist though?

And you know that he ain’t one because?

Rape happens in marriages, friendships, polygamy, monogamy, coparenting situations, with people you know too. It doesn’t just happen between strangers. This shyt is common knowledge.

Daps
This is a whole other thread you’re talking about rn.
This is about her claiming he raped her after he shat on her when he saw that she was the Diddler’s sex worker and him suing her for defamation
You coming in here saying all this is you putting your god damn cape for a sex worker

Dumbass, I addressed his PR move for full custody. Are you retarded. Both were mentioned in that tmz article. Give me a responsible sex worker that actually takes care of her kid over a known violent abuser that has ZERO relationship with any of his children. He’s not getting that kid full time.

You don’t know how hard it is to raise a child. He knows and it’s why none of his kids are with him int he first place. No empathy for this bum.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s been accused of physically abusing her this ain’t new.
There was a report a few years ago that he trashed her apartment and kicked her in the stomach.

Aside from the rape allegation.

Him putting hands on women he’s been involved in isn’t new, just people seem to gloss over it.

Shaniquas said it
Daphne
Tatted up holly
Is that true all 3 huh? :jbhmm:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These 50 stans are c00nS that want their master to have CAC privilege

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And you know that he ain’t one because?

Rape happens in marriages, friendships, polygamy, monogamy, coparenting situations, with people you know too. It doesn’t just happen between strangers. This shyt is common knowledge.

I told yall,we be on here going back and forth with funky ass broads,white boys,kids,and people with severe mental disorders who can't leave the house,and they all be pretending to be black men,real bizarro world shyt.