50 Cent's baby mother (Daphne Joy) accuses him of rape and physical abuse

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
wonder how long puff been having his way w/ his bm and possibly even around that man's son. explains why he never entertained the back n forth. that ether burning.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Both things can be true

He’s an abuser

And she’s doing this to get heat off allegations she’s a sex worker

nikkas always live in a zero sum universe this is not how real life works

There’s always shades of grey

And he can’t “troll” outta this one. nikka posted a fake story about Stevie J today that was disproven weeks ago.
He’s definitely trolled himself out of it sadly lol

50 ain’t even strenuously deny the claim, he just made jokes about the sex worker accusation and suddenly everyone’s moved on and forgotten

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Women accusing men of rape and abuse on social media is a tough one for me , especially if she didn't go to the authorities first
:francis:
Always go straight to the authorities whereby possible

It won't help get a conviction but at least it is logged

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s been accused of physically abusing her this ain’t new.
There was a report a few years ago that he trashed her apartment and kicked her in the stomach.

Aside from the rape allegation.

Him putting hands on women he’s been involved in isn’t new, just people seem to gloss over it.

Shaniquas said it
Daphne
Tatted up holly
'i aint never been arrested for nothing domestic, but i aint gonna lie, ill punch a bytch in the eye'

he said it himself before he ever thought he'd go diamond and have to be politically correct. 😄

this whole situation is a bit of an L for curtis, but i dont think this woman speaking out is going to end well for her long term
50 an immature deranged insecure psycho, he will take everyone down with him

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
His son hearing his mom call his dad a rapist and dad saying the mom is a sex worker…

Little nikka is fukked
His youngest son will start hating him just like his oldest due to how he is treating his mother. You can't shyt on a young mans mama like that and they not grow resentment. Especially since she with him everyday and is way closer to him. She said 50 hardly sees him. He will disown the youngin within a few years, mark my words.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Puff ain't normal either, Al B. Sure's son while allegations of making him (AL B.) perform sex acts on him, to this... Them pics with Misa, Lil Puffy and Suge hit different now.