50 Cent “I’d like to forget about G-Unit”

swerve

All Star
Daps
50 took good care of his artist. Made them millionaires and platinum selling artists
It’s been 20 years you want him to keep pushing them when they don’t push themselves :hhh:

“I tried to teach nikkas how to be kings
And all they ever wanted to be was soldiers“

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
there's no reason after each of their first albums, if G Unit disbanded right then and Curly cut them off then, that 15 years later they all couldnt be in a better position
This. Because 50 not only didn’t disband or even shrink g-unit. He tried to grow it into an empire. And this isn’t even counting Game or Hot Rod

G-Unit-January-February-2006.jpg

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
50 took good care of his artist. Made them millionaires and platinum selling artists
It’s been 20 years you want him to keep pushing them when they don’t push themselves :hhh:

“I tried to teach nikkas how to be kings
And all they ever wanted to be was soldiers“
I don’t think anyone expects him to push them. But at this point. But it’s kind of harsh to say he regrets it ever happened or whatever. Those were his people and the name g-unit at the very least was a small factor in his own success

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, you got me rollin right now. 50 probably be around them and has to fight the urge to slap the shyt out the back of they head for
This. Because 50 not only didn’t disband or even shrink g-unit. He tried to grow it into an empire. And this isn’t even counting Game or Hot Rod

Yo, Mase does not belong in this picture, lol, that shyt never made sense

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
What are u talking about

He wanted banks and yayo to be biggerthan him so he could do other shyt.

Look at banks victory, it's obvious banks has the best verse but 50 is adlibbing for banks. He did everything he could to put banks at the forefront.

Hes moreso disappointed than mad.

Never outshine the master.....:ufdup:

50 goes by that 48 laws shyt religiously...

As soon as banks would have said nah 5th I don't wanna go that route, the temperature would have changed quickly

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Buck fallout
Banks isn't talking with 50
We know what game did
Kidd Kidd failed

Yayo is the only one left and he was 50s friend before unit was a thing

It makes sense.

They had their moment and it's over now
shawty lo died...

50 gave shawty a 50 percent profit share deal with no advance. basically he was gonna be dudes manager or something. of course nothing came of that trash

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

This wasn’t ever gonna work out, they were better with 5 members. They could’ve been the modern day NWA but egos got in the way. This was one big photo op for nothing.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
This wasn’t ever gonna work out, they were better with 5 members. They could’ve been the modern day NWA but egos got in the way. This was one big photo op for nothing.
I think 50s goal was to make g unit a label to bring him money and he could do other things.

He didn't really care if it compromised the core group . He wanted the group to transform into a label.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
50 is such a pure hoe made ass nikka, the shyt is just effortless for him...shyts on his own crew, then seamlessly brings up Kendrick OUTTA NOWHERE and throws some hating ass shyt into his mix :heh:...he’s a natural
I don’t get how anybody can like him
He turns and shuts on every person he ever interacts with

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I think 50s goal was to make g unit a label to bring him money and he could do other things.

He didn't really care if it compromised the core group . He wanted the group to transform into a label.

For that to happen he needed better artists, he had that with Banks, Buck & Game. His ego got in the way. He was the only successful one besides Game.