50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

Daps
Why are you speaking on something you dont know about?

There are reason the super-rich stay super rich...they have access to all the loop-holes that regular people don't know about

50 has lawyers and financial advisers....

Because I'm smart enough to know that if all you have to do to avoid a lawsuit is take your money in put it in a corporation with *0 draw backs*, then NO RICH PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD would have paid a lawsuit. (and from there, the rules would be changed)

I don't know details, I don't care that I don't know details, but I am smart enough to know that.

Now sit your clown ass down.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because I'm smart enough to know that if all you have to do to avoid a lawsuit is take your money in put it in a corporation with *0 draw backs*, then NO RICH PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD would have paid a lawsuit. (and from there, the rules would be changed)

I don't know details, I don't care that I don't know details, but I am smart enough to know that.

Now sit your clown ass down.

:mjlol::mindblown:

Daps

Bill Cosby should just file for bankruptcy to avoid the 40 pending lawsuits against him... Put all his money in his businesses, and then laugh at the bytches:russ:

Unfortunately life don't work like that. "If it sound too good to be true, it is"

That nikka 50 bout broke. Low level millionaire. I knew this shyt would hit him real hard, and I was right:francis:

Daps
Bill Cosby should just file for bankruptcy to avoid the 40 pending lawsuits against him... Put all his money in his businesses, and then laugh at the bytches:russ:

Unfortunately life don't work like that. "If it sound too good to be true, it is"

That nikka 50 bout broke. Low level millionaire. I knew this shyt would hit him real hard, and I was right:francis:

50 Cent isn't broke.

As much as some of you guys would love to see a rich BLACK man become broke he isn't

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Rich people file for bankruptcy all the time to protect themselves from certain things. Donald Trump has damn filed for bankruptcy before.
I believe Trump's companies have filed for bankruptcy 4 times. as he tells it, he's never filed for personal bankruptcy...

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Might be a negotiation tactic to reach a settlement on the judgment. I could be wrong about this, but I think her judgment would be wiped out in a bankruptcy.

The court is gonna look at all his assets now and decide whether to grant or deny the petition.

Could be shrewd post judgment maneuvering on his part, or maybe not. Either way, it's still a massive L because he never should have been in this position in the first place.

Daps
50 Cent isn't broke.

As much as some of you guys would love to see a rich BLACK man become broke he isn't

:deadmanny: @ playing the "black man" card with 50 cent..... the man who attacks mayweather, diddy etc etc for no reason.

He never has and never will go after a cracka.

Don't even respond to this, save face:bryan:

Daps
Might be a negotiation tactic to reach a settlement on the judgment. I could be wrong about this, but I think her judgment would be wiped out in a bankruptcy.

The court is gonna look at all his assets now and decide whether to grant or deny the petition.

Could be shrewd post judgment maneuvering on his part, or maybe not. Either way, it's still a massive L because he never should have been in this position in the first place.

I'm sure the girl's Lawyers, who have done $500k +++ work on a CONTINGENCY BASIS, knows all the ins and outs and loop holes.

You think they gonna work for YEARS, knowing it's a *POSSIBILITY* this nikka could get out of the payments?

Nah... The lawyers get paid outta what shorty get paid.... They gon make sure shorty get paid...

He might be trying to reduce the hit, he might be trying to stall, or he might really be broke.... Either way shorty gon get her cash