50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
lol.. 50 Stans be thinking hard as fukk bout that spin excuse before putting on them capes

200x200px-ZC-9bac7e16_smallville-clark-wondering-cape.gif

Last edited:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's actually a smart business move...

@LieutenantDan bro why do you only post 50 threads? I've noticed for a minute but I've never asked you

because i'm usually the first one to notice "news" about one of my favorite rappers. The coli is slow to post something unless it's negative.

Daps
So 50 puts all his money into his companies so he wouldn't need to pay the 5mil? Breh doesn't give up without a fight:mjlol:

I'm not sure, but there has to be SOME draw back to this shyt? Has to....

It has to be some draw back to filing legal papers saying you're broke, putting all your money in businesses etc.

Not a financial expert so maybe someone can enlighten

Daps
The lawsuit is a L...but this is a win on the fact he has a mechanism to counter it.....

"he has" ..... Anyone in the world can do this bullshyt.

I'm sure every rich person who's ever been sued didn't just say "fukk it i'll file bankruptcy and put all my money in my corporations"...

There HAS to be some draw back... And this nikka aint got money like that.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"he has" ..... Anyone in the world can do this bullshyt.

I'm sure every rich person who's ever been sued didn't just say "fukk it i'll file bankruptcy and put all my money in my corporations"...

There HAS to be some draw back... And this nikka aint got money like that.

Why are you speaking on something you dont know about?

There are reason the super-rich stay super rich...they have access to all the loop-holes that regular people don't know about

50 has lawyers and financial advisers....

Daps
Rich people file for bankruptcy all the time to protect themselves from certain things. Donald Trump has damn filed for bankruptcy before.

I'm not sure if when Donald did it it was business or personal bankruptcy (he has multiple corporations btw).

But I am sure when he did it it wasn't to avoid $5mil measley dollars.

Fif aint rich like that.