50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
FIF is far from broke, them power checks is like 4-5 mill per episode, he got shares in uber, at this point FIF is a venture capitalist over an entertainer
Do you really think a co-producer gets 60 million for producing one season of a series?
The series runs for 3 months. The conglomerate that owns starz has a "quarterlized" revenue of approximately 400 mill and a profit of 100 mill before taxes and financial expense. So do you really think they are giving 1 of their 5 producers the equivalence of a full quarterly profit?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Do you really think a co-producer gets 60 million for producing one season of a series?
The series runs for 3 months. The conglomerate that owns starz has a "quarterlized" revenue of approximately 400 mill and a profit of 100 mill before taxes and financial expense. So do you really think they are giving 1 of their 5 producers the equivalence of a full quarterly profit?

lol.. let them believe it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I don't, I didn't even do the math. When you put it like that it sounds preposterous

10:31

Superstar
Daps
MMMMMM

MAAAAAMMMMMMM

MAAAAWAAYYYYYYYYYYBACXHHHHHHHHHH

MUZIK

I LIKE THIS MAYBACH MUSSSSIC

(SWEEEEET)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Jeezy was the first rapper to do this :to:

You wanna see my bank statement; I got no problems with that
300 thousand you know I'm smarter than that
I been dodging the alphabet boys all my life
So you gonna need more than a child support lawyer (yep, listen up)
I got some child support for you,
Get off your ass bytch and get you a job
Tell your other 3 baby daddy's to sell dope or rob

:blessed:

None of these rappers are as rich as people think. Diddy, jigga and co are nowhere near billionaire status. Their work has grossed hundreds of millions but that isn't their personal net worth. Media just loves hyping up those numbers to sell magazines.
Perhaps they are even richer, how do you know this?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Being Chris Rock threw a jab at 50 over this makes me think this might be bad :patrice: like 50, Chris Rock is a rich black celebrity and hes not a c00n so it makes me wonder :patrice:

Daps
Yall all sound foolish. nikka was just listed as Being worth $150 million, two months later he broke, cmon brehs, 50 making moves.

I ask this question, if you were 50, and this was you being sued, would you give the bytch $5 MIL or would you use the same bankruptcy tactic?

:yeshrug: