50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe if he broke he'll start dropping fire again. Maybe we'll actually get a new album with hunger in it.

I highly doubt this nikka is broke. He gonna put everything in his kids name and say file for bankrupt nikkas do this shyt all the time

If you need a. Car or house in the future ya girl gotta put it in her name.
FIF is far from broke, them power checks is like 4-5 mill per episode, he got shares in uber, at this point FIF is a venture capitalist over an entertainer

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Please expound on this, or is this a drive by troll?
hard to explain...

connected to certain being

also able to hear voices of the dead 30 to 90 years ago, of people I have not met, something about pictures...its the freeze frame, it holds human thoughts and ID...and picture does and its an interruption to space... and also able pick up voices of new people while tv is on mute...if my alterbeing connected to them...

also connected to a global wormhole of sorts...

sorry..Im saying a lot but...my step bro died on friday...might as well get it out... did not see that coming, but concerned the people watching him did...

have experienced some really weird things...

saw a video clip of 50 cent, weeks ago, and another being told me he was going broke/spending alot...what is shocking is non wof 50s normal discussion or music discussion leads to being broke...as far a cars and house and maintenance fees 50 has toured alot and did movies and went into business, and could pay for that but that huffing post video kinda showed to it...that 50 was spending too much and going broke...noticed it in an instance, a foreshadowing

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
youll know he's broke when he sells his property at a loss...until then all of this is just poor people feeling joy at the possibility of someone that has more than them going through something.

No dummy, that's not true, now that he's filed bankrupcty his cash free for things like his house. He would only have to sell the house in the event he can't prove he can make payments on whatever payment plan he negotiates. The point is that if he had a lot of spending money he wouldn't have to file bankruptcy, he did it because if he didn't he might have to be forced to sell his house to make payments, that's why he filed both personal and corporate bankruptcies

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
FIF is far from broke, them power checks is like 4-5 mill per episode, he got shares in uber, at this point FIF is a venture capitalist over an entertainer
50 do not have shares, his entity has shares. Lol. He lives off credit from a trust I am sure he built.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
It never ceases to amaze me how the crabass nikkas on this website love to tear down successful black men. :scust:
let the coli tell it he's a c00n that hates his own skin color even tho he's employed several african americans over the years and did more for africa than any other black musician besides maybe akon

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
No dummy, that's not true, now that he's filed bankrupcty his cash free for things like his house. He would only have to sell the house in the event he can't prove he can make payments on whatever payment plan he negotiates. The point is that if he had a lot of spending money he wouldn't have to file bankruptcy, he did it because if he didn't he might have to be forced to sell his house to make payments, that's why he filed both personal and corporate bankruptcies

He has filed bankruptcy on SMS only and now this personal one, as the release statment from his lawyers stated all his other business will function as normal.