50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So if she got a decent lawyer he can seek restitution instead of compensation...meaning 50spent could still be on the hook for 5 million...

Never understood why people seek compensation instead of restitution in lawsuits anyway...but that is another thread for another time...
Criminal law concept.
Doesn't apply to a civil case.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:scust:grown men in here excited another man is restructuring his debt

:scust:no shame

:scust:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
There is no way on Earth, a lawyer will work for YEARS, YEARS.... If there is even a 49% chance they won't get paid in the end.... They wouldn't even do it if it was a 30% chance.... 10% chance..... 2% chance....
:mjlol:
You have no idea what you're talking about breh.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Criminal law concept.
Doesn't apply to a civil case.

Restitution DOES apply to civil cases...:yeah ok:

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/what-is-restitution.html

Restitution is a type of remedy available in many civil lawsuits and in some criminal cases. This type of remedy is calculated based on the gains of the defendant, rather than the plaintiff’s losses. Restitution basically requires a defendant to forfeit gains that they have unlawfully obtained to the plaintiff. - See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/what-is-restitution.html#sthash.I9iD8sTn.dpuf

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
50 is the human incarnation of Bugs Bunny :mjlol:

you dont be knowin what the fukks up this brother sleeve :lolbron:

Daps
PLEASE, NO ONE BELIEVE THIS STATEMENT RIGHT HERE:snoop:

This is the entirely wrong mindset. This is exactly how wealth is NOT gained.:mindblown:

If you say so:francis:

If Floyd can have $100mil in the bank, I can only imagine what bill gates could have in the bank if he wanted to.:hamster:

Maybe you should ask for clarifications on my statement: IF you had the OPTION to keep $50 mil in the bank, you rich to me.

Floyd has that OPTION (and does)

Bill Gates has that OPTION (and doesn't)

50 doesn't even have that option:mjlol:

That nikka aint got 2 nickles to rub together the way he getting hammered with these lawsuits that require LIQUID payments.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Fif stan, but I gotta give it raw. You lose the following:

A) Your business credit rating takes a huge hit when you file for bankruptcy

B) Your reputation takes a hit when you file for bankruptcy

Bankruptcy is a last ditch resort for protecting your assets. If you have 500 m's filing a bankruptcy for 5Ms is retarded, it would be a much better strategy to appeal and draw out the case in court and see how long the other team's paper is. Now, if you have 5Ms and you get sued for 5Ms, you better file for bankruptcy ASAP because you could get wiped out overnight. Basically Fif got exposed on this one, this is not a good look, I hate to say it :francis: Still a fan, and f*ck that bish, she shouldn't have made the tape in the first place
Naw b the woman was an innocenet bystander and fif decided to fk with her on some highshool bully deebo sht..........................well she stood up and fought back ............why leak a sex tape for some ordinary hood chick...............shouldnt fk with people like that for no reason

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If you say so:francis:

If Floyd can have $100mil in the bank, I can only imagine what bill gates could have in the bank if he wanted to.:hamster:

Maybe you should ask for clarifications on my statement: IF you had the OPTION to keep $50 mil in the bank, you rich to me.

Floyd has that OPTION (and does)

Bill Gates has that OPTION (and doesn't)

50 doesn't even have that option:mjlol:

That nikka aint got 2 nickles to rub together the way he getting hammered with these lawsuits that require LIQUID payments.

Bill gates is worth 80 Billion because he has the most microsoft stock among other things:what:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Naw b the woman was an innocenet bystander and fif decided to fk with her on some highshool bully deebo sht..........................well she stood up and fought back ............why leak a sex tape for some ordinary hood chick...............shouldnt fk with people like that for no reason
You're correct. I think 50 did that shyt because Ross camp superimposed a his oldest son head on a monkey. I think he lost his shyt at that point. He went after kahled's mom and host of other shyt. I think he doesn't have impulse control, you set him off and the fuse is lit.