50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Can you site me some case law that would lend credence to all those facts you just wrote up? Some precedence or ruling? When I look at the filing I see stall tactic, I see trying to protect himself from the punitive phase of the judgement. The judge wanted to see his last 5 years of irs filings to determine punitive damages because her lawyer was asking for 10mil. But you're the expert.

Case law? :dahellwhat:All I pointed to was common sense things about filing bankruptcy...

Tell you what..post a link of another known multimillionaire filing PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY to avoid a lawsuit...:dahellwhat:

Viewing the last 5 years of his filings has nothing to do with his bankruptcy case...

You just going to throw in stuff like "punitive phase of judgement" and "punitive damages" for no reason :yeah ok:

You work on 50spent street team or something? :dahellwhat:

Daps
I was thinking the same thing.... this dude actually said a "measly 5 million dollars" ..........only on the internet

$5mil is pretty measly. Especially for someone who supposed to be rich like 50.

People hit the lotto for $300mil and blow it. I understand most ppl on here don't aspire to have shyt more than a factory job in life, so we looking through a dfiferent lense. My apologies.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Fif stan, but I gotta give it raw. You lose the following:

A) Your business credit rating takes a huge hit when you file for bankruptcy

B) Your reputation takes a hit when you file for bankruptcy

Bankruptcy is a last ditch resort for protecting your assets. If you have 500 m's filing a bankruptcy for 5Ms is retarded, it would be a much better strategy to appeal and draw out the case in court and see how long the other team's paper is. Now, if you have 5Ms and you get sued for 5Ms, you better file for bankruptcy ASAP because you could get wiped out overnight. Basically Fif got exposed on this one, this is not a good look, I hate to say it :francis: Still a fan, and f*ck that bish, she shouldn't have made the tape in the first place

That's what I'm saying just pay the chick 5 mill but 50 has a ego

Daps
His reputation after this bankruptcy is worth more that the 5 mill he owes that girl.

Exactly. Who wants to go into business with someone who repeteadly gets sued, and files for bankruptcy?

That bankruptcy is a ridiculous blow to this nikka business brand. So he really, really must be hurting in the pockets. (or is just too dumb to realize no one will want to do endorsements with someone who files "bankrupt")

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This fakit @Da King creating aliases to attack a black man how pathetic:scust:
A black man that help sell posion to his community since he was 12/14 years old and diss rich black people to energize his black on black crime riddle rap career that been on a downfall since his 1st album. Stole a real gangster name from a different borough and have the nerve to diss a black man for having a governmental correction department job he had at 19-23 years old after droping out of HBCU on scholarship .... fukk it huh, I guess everything ain't for everybody:scust:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
breh this is kind of wrong.

Why would his personal credit matter?
Why would he need credit to buy a house or car when he could just use cash...or show his assets?
People like 50 dont buy anything in their name...which is why his personal credit means dikk.

You really think he blew his money on something...or that you know his situation better than people directly connected to him?
People thinking he is broke dont even make sense.

:dahellwhat:

Have you ever tried to by a house before:dahellwhat:

Try doing so with just cash and see how it goes for you:yeah ok:

"Why would his personal credit matter"?

Breh you can't buy anything worth owning in this world without personal credit...

Come on breh do your googles this shyt isn't rocket science...

Look up chapter 11 bankruptcy...look up all it entrails...look up all the rules surrounding it...after you do that...ask yourself...would you rather go through all of that or pay a lawsuit...

The fact that he filed chapter 11 is a pretty strong indicator that this doesn't have much to do, if anything at all, with the lawsuit

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A black man that help sell posion to his community since he was 12/14 years old and diss rich black people to energize his black on black crime riddle rap career that been on a downfall since his 1st album. Stole a real gangster name from a different borough and have the nerve to diss a black man for having a governmental correction department job he had at 19-23 years old after dropouting of HBCU on scholarship .... fukk it huh, I guess everything ain't for everybody:scust:

:huhldup:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Case law? :dahellwhat:All I pointed to was common sense things about filing bankruptcy...

Tell you what..post a link of another known multimillionaire filing PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY to avoid a lawsuit...:dahellwhat:

Viewing the last 5 years of his filings has nothing to do with his bankruptcy case...

You just going to throw in stuff like "punitive phase of judgement" and "punitive damages" for no reason :yeah ok:

You work on 50spent street team or something? :dahellwhat:
Hey man beats me, I was just reading the article about what the judge requested.