50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

You have a good point here, when Ross used his mansion for collateral, people were already writing him off

Coli logic...:huhldup:

But Ross has a voicemail recording of him calling into is bank of america acct and it had $90+ million:mjpls:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
he filled for chapter 11:obama:

Which is weird...because Chapter 11 is what you file when you or someone plans on paying back the money...

So it sort of seems that this was coming regardless of him losing that lawsuit...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
HAHA Just like I said in the other thread....fukking delusional and dumb Curly stans have to go into 360 Bill O'Reilly spin zone to try to keep ANYTHING from looking bad.

Anyone else does this, like say Rick Ross, and hes BROKE. 50 Cent does it and it's a smart business move :dead:

Talking about hes making money from Effen Vodka, who the fukk is drinking? You won't even catch people in Ireland getting drunk off that and hes big there.
+ rep

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you site me some case law that would lend credence to all those facts you just wrote up? Some precedence or ruling? When I look at the filing I see stall tactic, I see trying to protect himself from the punitive phase of the judgement. The judge wanted to see his last 5 years of irs filings to determine punitive damages because her lawyer was asking for 10mil. But you're the expert.

nikka turning into 3rd year Law students in this bytch.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah I can't imagine a millionaire risking personal credit over 5 million...

That's literally throwing away a credit card and paying everything in cash...

Which...according to 50...is tied up in his businesses so...

I can only assume he rid the email his lawyer sent him incorrectly
:mjlol:

Daps
Can you site me some case law that would lend credence to all those facts you just wrote up? Some precedence or ruling? When I look at the filing I see stall tactic, I see trying to protect himself from the punitive phase of the judgement. The judge wanted to see his last 5 years of irs filings to determine punitive damages because her lawyer was asking for 10mil. But you're the expert.

Save this post: If he can somehow "protect himself" from the punitive phase of the judgement, I'll send you $100 paypal down the line.

Sound like 50 has some shytty lawyers to me. This was one to settle out of court. Give the lil thot $2mil, no lawyer fees, and move on.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Save this post: If he can somehow "protect himself" from the punitive phase of the judgement, I'll send you $100 paypal down the line.

Sound like 50 has some shytty lawyers to me. This was one to settle out of court. Give the lil thot $2mil, no lawyer fees, and move on.

Aren't punitive damages determined by the Jury as well? Depending on how many women on that Jury, he is going to get hammered.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time

I'm asking because all you guys are great lawyers and I want to learn.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe he shoulda hired coli legal services.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
HAHA Just like I said in the other thread....fukking delusional and dumb Curly stans have to go into 360 Bill O'Reilly spin zone to try to keep ANYTHING from looking bad.

Anyone else does this, like say Rick Ross, and hes BROKE. 50 Cent does it and it's a smart business move :dead:

Talking about hes making money from Effen Vodka, who the fukk is drinking? You won't even catch people in Ireland getting drunk off that and hes big there.

Basically. Saved me that energy by saying it for me. Its just a typical psycho Eminem/50 Cent stan thing.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Maybe if he broke he'll start dropping fire again. Maybe we'll actually get a new album with hunger in it.

I highly doubt this nikka is broke. He gonna put everything in his kids name and say file for bankrupt nikkas do this shyt all the time

If you need a. Car or house in the future ya girl gotta put it in her name.