50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 like

hqdefault.jpg

Daps
She's represented by a FL personal injury lawyer. Contingency fee agreements, by definition, are contingent, lawyers enter into these agreements knowing full well they may never be compensated for their work. I doubt that her FL lawyer knows the ins and outs of NY (or is it CT?) bankruptcy law.
I'm sure he is consulting with the appropriate bankruptcy/collection attorney. I'm a personal injury attorney myself, I don't know the ins and outs of bankruptcy law. I know that if a Defendant files for bankruptcy, usually a stay would be entered in the personal injury case. I know that if a Defendant files for bankruptcy, oftentimes the Plaintiff in the personal injury case is limited to any associated insurance policy. In 50's case, there would be no insurance.

There are exceptions, a debt from a personal injury judgment stemming from drunk driving cannot be discharged.

Who knows how all of this is going to play out. It seems to be a shrewd maneuver on 50s part - but I just don't know enough about how all of this works.

Bolded is, quite literally, the dumbest goddam thing I've read in my entire life:mjlol:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Bolded is, quite literally, the dumbest goddam thing I've read in my entire life:mjlol:

so you forgot when you said this? :sas2:

Because I'm smart enough to know that if all you have to do to avoid a lawsuit is take your money in put it in a corporation with *0 draw backs*, then NO RICH PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD would have paid a lawsuit. (and from there, the rules would be changed)

I don't know details, I don't care that I don't know details, but I am smart enough to know that.

Now sit your clown ass down.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People are confusing what 50spent is doing with what Trump does...

Trump files chapter 11 bankruptcy on his businesses...this allows the business to keep running. This is like someone telling you "I don't have the money right now but I got goods to sale and employees to sell them so lets structure out some sort of payment for what I owe you while my business keeps running and bringing in money."

50spent filed for PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY...though it doesn't say if it is chapter 7, 11, 13...

At any rate, if you got money like 50spent say he got money then it is pretty fukking dumb to put your personal credit at risk to avoid paying 5 million dollars...

He's pretty much painted himself into a corner where if ANYTHING happens to his businesses he is pretty fukked financially...

Things like buying a house or a car...yeah you need good PERSONAL credit for that...and surely we know what filing personal bankruptcy does to personal credit...

People kill me with all this "he got financial advisers he got lawyers" talk

Every financial adviser isn't good...

Every lawyer isn't good...

Their actually two-thirds of the group of people who caused the financial crisis of 2008...

The fact that he could have easily settled out of court let's me know his legal team isn't as strong as needs to be...

50spent better get another producing credit on power to get his money up...

Even funnier filing bankruptcy doesn't mean he still won't owe this woman...bankruptcy doesn't cover something you owe in restitution...

So if she got a decent lawyer he can seek restitution instead of compensation...meaning 50spent could still be on the hook for 5 million...

Never understood why people seek compensation instead of restitution in lawsuits anyway...but that is another thread for another time...

Daps
so you forgot when you said this? :sas2:

I don't know the details of cake nutrition, but I know you can't gain 40 pounds by eating one slice.

I don't know the details of cocaine laws, but I know you can't get the death penalty for getting caught with an ounce.

Shall I go on? Kill yaself fukk nikka you stooooopid:mjlol: