50 Cent Speaks On Why Drake Not Winning Kendrick Lamar Battle “Doesn’t Matter”

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. Are you guys still holding it against Jay-Z for losing to Nas? Did that hamper his career?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Because he's right, think about it. Ok you took an L you gonna let it fukk up your whole process in the grand scheme of things. 30-50 yrs from now who gone give af about this.

It's been 97 years since Ether and that shyt is still talked about daily and celebrated every year on The Coli dot com like it's Christmas :pachaha:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I remember 50 tried that just keep dropping music approach when he started to lose steam and all his stans (Myself definitely included) would just talk numbers and how rich he was (sorta how the Drake stans do now with his Spoti numbers and his tour money). At the end of the day when people are tired of you and they move on there's nothing you can do. 50 at least had his intelligence to fall back on and made shyt happen in Hollywood. I don't see Drake being capable of that. He seems like music is the only thing that he knows how to sell to people.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has a point to some degree but the L has effected Drake enough

Absolutely, Drake can feign a idgaf attitude all he wants but he wanted that W and the subsequent defeat has hit him hard. It's like dudes that try and spin Jay's L to Nas by saying 'yeah but he got Beyonce' nah that in his heart of heart's that L stings, especially for high achieving competitive dudes

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I remember 50 tried that just keep dropping music approach when he started to lose steam and all his stans (Myself definitely included) would just talk numbers and how rich he was (sorta how the Drake stans do now with his Spoti numbers and his tour money). At the end of the day when people are tired of you and they move on there's nothing you can do. 50 at least had his intelligence to fall back on and made shyt happen in Hollywood. I don't see Drake being capable of that. He seems like music is the only thing that he knows how to sell to people.
So Drake the actor don’t exist :hubie:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man what?
0nPX60l.png

There's NFL players who have cried because they lost a play off game or Super Bowl.

They ain't trying to hear the sh*t you're talking about. "You're still rich bro....nobody will care in 50 years."

It matters because it matters. Look at Jay on the radio after "Ether". You can't rationalize something like that away, because fame and success and money has nothing to do with it.

Fred.

You see it, go and tell Brady his Super Bowl's L don't matter because he's rich :mjlol: