50 Cent Speaks On Why Drake Not Winning Kendrick Lamar Battle “Doesn’t Matter”

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I understand what 50 is tryna say or do.

I'm the grand scheme of things, the battle SHOULDN'T effect Drake overall.

The problem is, Drake hasn't really made any moves musically for us to know if it has indeed effected him.

Only thing he's really done that I can think of was the second release of his Nike shoes. I don't really know much about what happened with that tho. Did it fail? Was it well received? :yeshrug:

breh he’s dropped over 15songs wym

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5-0 with such bullshyt ass logic. You can theoretically say any L in any situation in life doesn't matter if it doesn't derail everything else you got going on :francis:
I mean, if it’s like an on the record loss, like in athletics or political races or whatever like that, some official competition shhit, I guess it matters…because it actually counts and is in the books as a loss.

A rap battle, for one, is a subjective thing…not everyone feels like Kendrick won, believe it or not. The majority does (thankfully…everyone isn’t stupid) but yeah…it’s not an objective, recorded L like in those other fields…ain’t no judges or ballots and all that lol

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
5-0 with such bullshyt ass logic. You can theoretically say any L in any situation in life doesn't matter if it doesn't derail everything else you got going on :francis:
Because he's right, think about it. Ok you took an L you gonna let it fukk up your whole process in the grand scheme of things. 30-50 yrs from now who gone give af about this.

These people always sounding like they had to talk Drake off a cliff or something. Embarrassing. And funny that Mr. Soundscan still doesn't understand there are things that matter more than sales/success.
a lot of things matter more than sales/success. the current state of rap is not one of them.

back in the day take an L like this could mess up your entire rap career, e.g. Ja Rule. Guess what, not any. more

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Let Drake get you nikkas in the mood for love /
I’m here to get you in the mood for the snub and gloves”

😏

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because he's right, think about it. Ok you took an L you gonna let it fukk up your whole process in the grand scheme of things. 30-50 yrs from now who gone give af about this.

Man what?
0nPX60l.png

There's NFL players who have cried because they lost a play off game or Super Bowl.

They ain't trying to hear the sh*t you're talking about. "You're still rich bro....nobody will care in 50 years."

It matters because it matters. Look at Jay on the radio after "Ether". You can't rationalize something like that away, because fame and success and money has nothing to do with it.

Fred.