50 Cent Speaks On Why Drake Not Winning Kendrick Lamar Battle “Doesn’t Matter”

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
These people always sounding like they had to talk Drake off a cliff or something. Embarrassing. And funny that Mr. Soundscan still doesn't understand there are things that matter more than sales/success.

50 has never really understood that concept.

But to your other point, I've never seen rappers come to the defense of a rapper like they're doing here.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Man what?
0nPX60l.png

There's NFL players who have cried because they lost a play off game or Super Bowl.

They ain't trying to hear the sh*t you're talking about. "You're still rich bro....nobody will care in 50 years."

It matters because it matters. Look at Jay on the radio after "Ether". You can't rationalize something like that away, because fame and success and money has nothing to do with it.

Fred.
That matters because your performance is probably tied to your pay, this isn't. The rap game is the WWE this shyt is all smokes and mirrors

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
50, Shreveport, New Orleans, Wayne, relationships and deals in the urban entertainment space...

It's so interesting to see how 50 maneuvers this shyt lol

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
50 has never really understood that concept.

But to your other point, I've never seen rappers come to the defense of a rapper like they're doing here.
They treat Drake like a white woman

I dont get it, especially from 50

No other Black person gets this type of treatment from other men after taking a L

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
50 Cent feels the need to mentally coddle Drake because... ?
He's heavily invested in the places Drake wants to colonize and would benefit greatly from those relationships lol

Kendrick is on some artsy new media shyt and 50 can't get no bread off of that at this time

You saw Fat Joe, another blatant opportunist, low-key carrying water for Drake during the beef too and he's on that same time as 50

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That matters because your performance is probably tied to your pay, this isn't. The rap game is the WWE this shyt is all smokes and mirrors
Nobody is getting cut for losing the Super Bowl, what are you talking about?
IyshV2S.png

Again, if money and success is all that matters then Jay wouldn't sound depressed on the radio and Drake wouldn't sound depressed talking to Bron. There wouldn't be any multi-millionaire athletes crying as they drive their Bugatti back to their $25 million mansion, after losing a Championship game or the World Series.

Hell, there wouldn't be any rich people committing suicide, either.

The fact that these people, who are successful by any measure of the word, let an L affect them....shows it doesn't work how you're suggesting. This sh*t ain't gonna compute for you because you're thinking purely in monetary terms.

Fred.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Nobody is getting cut for losing the Super Bowl, what are you talking about?
IyshV2S.png

Again, if money and success is all that matters then Jay wouldn't sound depressed on the radio and Drake wouldn't sound depressed talking to Bron. There wouldn't be any multi-millionaire athletes crying as they drive their Bugatti back to their $25 million mansion, after losing a Championship game or the World Series.

Hell, there wouldn't be any rich people committing suicide, either.

The fact that these people, who are successful by any measure of the word, let an L affect them....shows it doesn't work how you're suggesting. This sh*t ain't gonna compute for you because you're thinking purely in monetary terms.

Fred.
I get where you're coming from but too nikkas who have taken monumental real life Ls, like you vs the state/federal court of your jurisdiction that type of L feels like nothing, shyt give me that.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I get where you're coming from but too nikkas who have taken monumental real life Ls, like you vs the state/federal court of your jurisdiction that type of L feels like nothing, shyt give me that.
Drake ain't from that life...example shouldn't even be used with him