50 cent is really good at baseball

Daps
nah bruh, you all sticky songs that drop from different artists but have not sticky not one song that he has drop. I see that the hate is real.
what song/artist..? looks like a bunch of mixtapes, and albums last time i checked..

it seems as if yall G-Unit dudes want some sort of special treatment.. which is, ridiculous to say the least.. had this been the clip of Jay getting that work from Solange, Gunplay getting tossed like a rag doll or something of that nature.. im more that positive, you wouldn't give two sh!ts about it being stickied & laughed at..

stop being a crybaby.. its jokes.. sh!t aint even that serious.. when the album drops, theres already a album thread.. a bet thread, and im sure there'll be some giveaway thread- that will all be upped.. top that with the literally- hundreds of threads about every tweet, single, and observation he has on everyone/everything in an interview.. any fan of 50cent has more than enough material on this board already..

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Did all white people have a meeting and agree to always call 50 cent "Fiddy"?
Worse than "two pack shacker". Well, that used to crack me up but I :snoop:every time I hear "Fiddy" from a local or national news person. :huhldup:They universally insist on calling him that, I assumed he was telling them that's how his name is officially pronounced. :manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I can't throw either, at least I know I'm in good company.