Supporter
Daps
50-Cent-Baseball-8.jpg

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wow, they actually Pinned this at the top of the forum? really, the hate is that strong for a man none of us know or interact with, just seem a little to personal for some of you guys. I'm done.
get defensive when its your favorite artist but slander other artists like its nothing in 2014 brehs

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Find a post of mine slandering an artist.
you're getting defensive over someone you don't know. for the same reason you said we shouldn't slander 50, he could be the worst human being in the world and you would have no idea :yeshrug:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
you're getting defensive over someone you don't know. for the same reason you said we shouldn't slander 50, he could be the worst human being in the world and you would have no idea :yeshrug:

your original response to me was basically stating get defensive your favorite artist gets slander and also stating that I slander artist. I responded with a simple request find a post where I slander an artist.

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
your original response to me was basically stating get defensive your favorite artist gets slander and also stating that I slander artist. I responded with a simple request find a post where I slander an artist.
i'm not saying exclusively you. its people on this forum who stan someone and get defensive over them but go and slander other artists and make the same argument that you did