Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
It's so obvious he did that shyt on purpose

You mfers really believe the nikka can't throw a baseball :stopitslime:

"And if they hate just let em hate and watch the money pile up"

Think about it. If he had made the throw nobody would give a shyt, he misses it and its all over the news and you internet geeks are all :gladbron:about fif right now

Brilliant.:obama:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Actually that is a sad way to get publ

Think about it. If he had made the throw nobody would give a shyt, he misses it and its all over the news and you internet geeks are all :gladbron:about fif right now

Actually that would be a very sad way to get publicity. I thought he basically ran this rap shyt?

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly

i think you underestimate how bad that throw was. it was so bad that nobody could make the ball go in that direction even if they tried. i understand the concept of "any publicity is good publicity" but not when that publicity shows a grown man throwing a ball like a 3 year old girl. it boggles my mind how bad that throw was

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Am I the only one who sees that he missed that pitch ON PURPOSE?

Look at how much publicity this fukkery is getting.

This is exactly what he wanted. We all know celebs ain't above clowning themselves if it means they will make the headlines and stay relevant

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Actually that is a sad way to get publ

Actually that would be a very sad way to get publicity. I thought he basically ran this rap shyt?

i think you underestimate how bad that throw was. it was so bad that nobody could make the ball go in that direction even if they tried. i understand the concept of "any publicity is good publicity" but not when that publicity shows a grown man throwing a ball like a 3 year old girl. it boggles my mind how bad that throw was

Listen to yourself. You're making my point for me. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to make a throw that bad but I guess because your not a fan of 50 you want to believe he's that bad of a thrower.

He won. You're talking about him.

And for the other dude claiming he thought 50 runs this rap shyt ...really dude:stopitslime:

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
f219dc60ed9a1c61e0dbeb7cdca40924_crop_north.png

Rapper 50 Cent's wild pitch | MLB.com

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
A lot of people are clowning 50 for this but 2 weeks from now people will stop talking about this. Just like with the Jay-Z and Solange fiasco.

It's still hilarious though. At least it wasn't as bad as Mariah Carey's throw. :lolbron: