50 Cent gets back in his lane

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never misrepresented you fam you represented ya self by being the one anti 50 cheerleader and spokesperson for all anti50 thread clingers you said it ya self lol.........last train to paris and dirty money was bowing out gracefully fam really? cmon lol.... now you just blatantly hating no shame lmao....50 haters be passionate like scorned garden tools like its personal wit dude lol.......what is exactly over? if doing oprah is falling off the worst in history then i cant argue your logic i can only help you get on that short bus safely... what is stopping his music? fact ,,,,,millions and millions of people worldwide are STILL checking for new 50 joints everyday wether that includes you or none of the anti 50 coalition.......the problem with you 50 haters yall are emotional men lmao....ever think some nikkas might dont even like 50 they might like the sound he represents or the realness factor of actually living the life not fabricating or gut reaction lying when confronted like bawse or women clothed up like truk fit.....you know codes that existed in hip hop and real fukkin life b4 mcgruff roberts the crime dog and lil tunechi richard destroyed all realness and gender laws in hip hop......ross riders couldnt possibly have a clue and all just speak in stan about why none of his real life movements matter or his character matters because " he makes good musik".....kool lol.....idk shyt yall can listen to a womens spandex wearing adult blood idk yall bizness lmao.....trust 50 got his blame and his lane for fuggin up hip hop as well... i keep it 100 as should you..........you people been olympic style hating dude for years now and will be saying the same shyt on some 50 thread somewhere 5yrs from now lmao......swear if i could charge you 50 haters coli cash to enter b4 yall troll his threads id be rich biyaaatch lmao

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
50-Cent-doing-fine-after-car-smash.jpg