50 Cent gets back in his lane

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:myman: Dope song! Best song 50 put out since the Curtis album.

That Crown song is warming up to me, this 5 album might be dope, I was starting to think this was gonna be a weedplate but this might be a solid album.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
i don't know but if thats her in the video pic i absolutely wanna break my d!ck off in that ass, she sounds like a freak

:yes: i like the song for what its worth but this is the first thought that popped in my head honestly lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw...as a long time 50 hater, trust me that ain't it....the same cabal of thisis50.com members have fawned over the last half dozen or so random mixtapes that he throws out there and are forgotten about the week after...we clown 50 because he's had one of the more hilariously drastic fall offs in rap history and it couldn't have had happened to a nicer guy...from reading dudes' soundscan numbers on air and laughing at them, scoffing at pseudo independents like Koch, calling himself Curtis "Interscope" Jackson and threatening to have other rappers projects pushbacks.....to being cold as a brick, going from stunt to stunt, having his entire label roster dropped, putting out like 6 flopped singles, having temper tantrums and crying on twitter going on 2 years now because Interscope won't give a release date...then apologizing, lying about releasing an album for like over a month advance...just to hype up another mixtape that nobody gives a shyt about...just all around prolly the most pathetic fall off in the history of the game
the biggest fall in history? oh ok thats why we see or hear 50 eeeerday lol....shytt as a 50 hater im sure you take much pride in the life of one curtis jacksons every move .....in all that long winded butthurt typing you did u happen to ignore the real power moves like all 50 haters.........if 50 fell off what did he fall down to rick ross level lol?.... his last album was gold(however long ago that was lol) just like the "bawse" whole catalog but yet ross is the shyt for going gold and gold and gold and wood lol.......yeah jimmy iovine is fukking him over... 50 so happens to be going up against the most powerful person in rap music...atleast he got the balls to do it but u dont c that real bawse shyt....shyt happens to every artist at some point but yet there he is still in ya grill eeeerday lol......still on #1 songs...other people have problems with the label and disappear into the sunset not go on oprah or make 200mil deals........the nikka can keep making free music as long as its heat i dont buy the shyt anyway lol....a million+ downloads every mixtape and every single he puts out is really falling off dude lmao.......you guys hang on every thread praying and hoping he goes away and really it wouldnt be the same without you guys lol.. but when he do drop and do numbers better or equivalent to the police(im not talkin sting either) what then 50 haters?....you guys will be steamin lmao

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man this is smooth as hell, I've been waiting on this since the snippet posted on here. If he stops reaching for crossover/radio hits he can make good projects.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
the biggest fall in history? oh ok thats why we see or hear 50 eeeerday lol....shytt as a 50 hater im sure you take much pride in the life of one curtis jacksons every move .....in all that long winded butthurt typing you did u happen to ignore the real power moves like all 50 haters.........if 50 fell off what did he fall down to rick ross level lol?.... his last album was gold(however long ago that was lol) just like the "bawse" whole catalog but yet ross is the shyt for going gold and gold and gold and wood lol.......yeah jimmy iovine is fukking him over... 50 so happens to be going up against the most powerful person in rap music...atleast he got the balls to do it but u dont c that real bawse shyt....shyt happens to every artist at some point but yet there he is still in ya grill eeeerday lol......still on #1 songs...other people have problems with the label and disappear into the sunset not go on oprah or make 200mil deals........the nikka can keep making free music as long as its heat i dont buy the shyt anyway lol....a million+ downloads every mixtape and every single he puts out is really falling off dude lmao.......you guys hang on every thread praying and hoping he goes away and really it wouldnt be the same without you guys lol.. but when he do drop and do numbers better or equivalent to the police(im not talkin sting either) what then 50 haters?....you guys will be steamin lmao

:pachaha: :umad: ... you dudes are funny man, hey I don't want to be the guy to derail you dudes semi-annual ":krs: 50's back" thread whenever he drops a mixtape...as an upstanding member of the 50 hating community, I saw you misrepresented us and clarified it for you....you gotta stop being delusional, that's all...people don't clown 50 because "his music is so amazing and they just can't take it"....50 isn't fighting some righteous battle against the powers of evil personified as Jimmy Iovine or however else ridiculous way you want to frame it...he's washed up and having a hilariously hard time coming to grips with it...other dudes have been cold musically and handled it far more gracefully, take Puff for example...he's been cold for close to a decade now...but went about without embarrassing himself...the whole "he's still gonna sell more Rick Ross" ship has already passed homie...BISD got certified gold but never actually scanned 500k units and Teflon Don is somewhere around 750k units sold...it's over

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
i don't know but if thats her in the video pic i absolutely wanna break my d!ck off in that ass, she sounds like a freak

media

:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im checkin for 50 but this shyt is wack

i rather hear that gun em up rubber grip beam like somebody mentioned ealrier

i'm sure you would. unfortunately, nobody else gives a rats ass about all that no more, at least not comin from 50. this n!gga done twisted at least 2 million n!ggas bottle caps off, we get it, you're a killer. this sh!t right here is player.