50 Cent gets back in his lane

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime 50 Cent released his new songs and he's sound so bored to me...I turn it off about 25 sec later....He sounds like the same shyt, his flow sound the same shyt on almost every songs just like Rick Ross.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime 50 Cent released his new songs and he's sound so bored to me...I turn it off about 25 sec later....He sounds like the same shyt, his flow sound the same shyt on almost every songs just like Rick Ross.

i agree 1000000%, but this song sounds fresh, different for the "new" boring him.

flipn50

Pro
Daps
I think 50 cent new album 5 is going to be a good album

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
this alright

he do need to get off that "gun pop heart stop rubber grip and beam" shyt he always babbling about

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
i think the 50 haters feel the same thats why they troll on his threads so hard lol
Naw...as a long time 50 hater, trust me that ain't it....the same cabal of thisis50.com members have fawned over the last half dozen or so random mixtapes that he throws out there and are forgotten about the week after...we clown 50 because he's had one of the more hilariously drastic fall offs in rap history and it couldn't have had happened to a nicer guy...from reading dudes' soundscan numbers on air and laughing at them, scoffing at pseudo independents like Koch, calling himself Curtis "Interscope" Jackson and threatening to have other rappers projects pushbacks.....to being cold as a brick, going from stunt to stunt, having his entire label roster dropped, putting out like 6 flopped singles, having temper tantrums and crying on twitter going on 2 years now because Interscope won't give a release date...then apologizing, lying about releasing an album for like over a month advance...just to hype up another mixtape that nobody gives a shyt about...just all around prolly the most pathetic fall off in the history of the game