50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Official Thread) [Available On iTunes & Stores Now]

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mase had an easier time getting out of his deal

Did 50 let Game/Buck out when he kicked em out? That might be the only way but then at the same time I feel like Banks is still dependent on 50 to some degree.
Banks is one of those artists that needs a "movement" his work ethic was A1 when they were on the come up, and even after they were off and running....dude ain't really built for independent shyt... Last time his work ethic picked up was when Kanye gave him a shout out.
50 didn't let either of them nikkas clean out of their deals... Funny shyt is, I think he'd be SICK if he let Banks, go and he made even minimal noise.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real though, I think FIf just loses it when it comes to an album now.

I guarantee you if I put through say 14 songs from the last 2-3 years that's he has released, it would be better than almost any album other than GKMC (and maybe two or three others) released in that period as well. Actually, I accept my own challenge..

*My point would be better illustrated if I put youtube link for the songs, but that would slow the page down.

1. Ghetto like a motherfukker
2. Complicated
3. They burn me
4. We Up ft. Kendrick Lamar
5. Can't help myself (I'm hood)
6. The Funeral
7. Be schemin
8. Wait until tonight
9. Run up on me
10. Business mind ft. Hayes
11. I ain't gonna lie
12. Murder one
13. Queens, NY ft. Paris
14. Major distribution ft. Jeezy & Snoop Dogg

If that was his album....:ooh:
Any chance you can zip all these tracks and upload?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
"Get to work" lmao.... Ok, man.... "Renegotiate" :dead:
If it was allllll so simple right?
Breh you have this idea of 50 being some super bad guy to the point he won't even consider a new deal for his old homie. At the end of the day if banks wanted out there are outs. Like I said before he could finish up his deal (2 albums), see if 50 can just drop him and he breaks 50 off for the next two albums or renegotiate the contract he has now. Has this nikka even tried to get out the deal? has he tried to start a biding war for his buy out? At the vary least get a fukking manager and start hit the air waves. But he hasn't tried any of that shyt.

Has it ever occurred to you that Banks is done with the industry period and just wants to put out music for his fans and do shows?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is whats supposed to reignite the fuse ?

:rip: to homes musical career.....
Lol yeah that shyt is for the whip he shouldn't have preformed a smooth track like that. Idle if these tracks that he's bumping are going to be on the album though

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
50 previews "Hold On" and throws some shots at Rozay in the end
Edit: He also ethered Jimmy Henchman in the song "on the phone i heard yay smacked the shyt outta a kid, now jimmy got life go smack him again"

Yup that says Banks but im not sure if thats Lloyd in front of it, seems too long for it to be Lloyd imo but idk. U shoud do that with this pic
iMx4hFd.png

I fukk with that beat on Hold on....

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Mase had an easier time getting out of his deal

Did 50 let Game/Buck out when he kicked em out? That might be the only way but then at the same time I feel like Banks is still dependent on 50 to some degree.

Well he told Banks back in 05 If he wanted out he said call his lawyer:ehh: And also told them in 05 he aint doing everything for them anymore.
This nikka is fronting.” Banks jumped in and said. “He ain’t happy. Ain’t nobody happy with this label.” Banks slammed his fitted cap on the table and sit back on the chair.
“Oh yeah?” 50 looked at Banks and said. “You wanna bounce like Game and start your own label? I got you. I’ll call my lawyer and tell him to get you a deal over at Geffen and you can do your own thing from now on.” Banks stormed out of the meeting.

That jimmy line in Hold on :usure:

Tuling

Pro
Daps
50 previews "Hold On" and throws some shots at Rozay in the end
Edit: He also ethered Jimmy Henchman in the song "on the phone i heard yay smacked the shyt outta a kid, now jimmy got life go smack him again"

Yup that says Banks but im not sure if thats Lloyd in front of it, seems too long for it to be Lloyd imo but idk. U shoud do that with this pic
iMx4hFd.png

Hold On is fukking amazing :blessed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Went from being a multi plat artist

To releasing albums with just a random picture of a Lion on the front :mjlol:

Matter fact I think this is some copyright infringement shyt right here:aicmon:

Cause I could of sworn I saw this same Lion on David Letterman about 2 weeks ago:patrice:

Gonna tip my man Jack Hannah off...let him know he got a dude trying to come up on his lion pictures:mjlol:

"Call him 40 cent now cause he dropped that dime":mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: