50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Official Thread) [Available On iTunes & Stores Now]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:Naw he aint looking for a hit. To nikkas like you a hit is a ft. From a young faggiit that rocks dresses while yelping in short Burst through Autotune. Naaaaw we about to get that 'aggressive content' you can keep the hits of today.
People need to realize hit records don't necessarily mean a hit album . He just needs a song to show he still has it and remind people he raps .

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
People need to realize hit records don't necessarily mean a hit album . He just needs a song to show he still has it and remind people he raps .
On the real breh I just want him to do him. That Adam Levin track was because he was chasing a hit. Yall he needs to do is flow about his life over a dope beat and I'm koo with that. I don't bump the radio so I don't give a fukk if it get spins.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 previews "Hold On" and throws some shots at Rozay in the end
Edit: He also ethered Jimmy Henchman in the song "on the phone i heard yay smacked the shyt outta a kid, now jimmy got life go smack him again"

Yup that says Banks but im not sure if thats Lloyd in front of it, seems too long for it to be Lloyd imo but idk. U shoud do that with this pic
iMx4hFd.png

Songs nice . Keep it up 50

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real breh I just want him to do him. That Adam Levin track was because he was chasing a hit. Yall he needs to do is flow about his life over a dope beat and I'm koo with that. I don't bump the radio so I don't give a fukk if it get spins.
Exactly I just want to hear good music and 50 usually delivers songs/mixtapes /albums I like

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bottom line 50 needs a new style, a new angle.

That fire and hunger only worked for GRODT, cause he was actually a broke thug nikka tryna make it. At this point it comes off as a struggle and it's forced.

But I have the impression he's going to go with that same tired "aggressive content" style that is really outdated.

Honestly he needs to take some pointers from nikkas like Ross at this point.

V1pS7bE.png

Yooooooooo!!!!!

If you look close enough, the first word is actually FEAT then u can see LL then you can see it says BANKS

:dwillhuh:
:ohhh:
:patrice:
:whoo:
:ooh:
:gladbron:
:wow:
:ohlawd:
:blessed:

"nikka G-Unit is Hip-Hop"
:banderas:
:dead:
This is how I felt, but don't get your hopes up brehs

I don't seen a D at the end it looks like N BANKS

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow that Hold On song is fukkin nice

If you young and coming up there's no way you can't fukk with 50 man

A lot of his shyt is motivational

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Rich as a motherfukker, in need of much change":leon:

And that Jimmy diss was obviously a Jimmy HENCHMEN diss:comeon:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Did you look at that picture??

The tweet is from last year and so is the song
He couldve easily called him for another collab:mjpls:the tweet is from last summer when im sure 50 was recording songs for the project, thats over a year after their last collab. Plus if you look close at the pic below you can see an "N" before it says "BANKS"
BifQ8zBCAAEQ8N3.jpg:large

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He couldve easily called him for another collab:mjpls:the tweet is from last summer when im sure 50 was recording songs for the project, thats over a year after their last collab. Plus if you look close at the pic below you can see an "N" before it says "BANKS"
BifQ8zBCAAEQ8N3.jpg:large
I yeah said this earlier

Pretty certain it says GUORDAN BANKS

Tuling

Pro
Daps
"Rich as a motherfukker, in need of much change":leon:

And that Jimmy diss was obviously a Jimmy HENCHMEN diss:comeon:
Strapped under (?) my pillow/I done went legit
I'm not supposed to do this shyt/But I forget
The true principles of life is supply and demand/Guess if you never sold dope it's hard to understand

50 is the fukkin truth :wow: