50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Official Thread) [Available On iTunes & Stores Now]

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i feel like ive already heard the best song on the album. the funeral.

im illegally downloading the album just for that track tbh.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
For real though, I think FIf just loses it when it comes to an album now.

I guarantee you if I put through say 14 songs from the last 2-3 years that's he has released, it would be better than almost any album other than GKMC (and maybe two or three others) released in that period as well. Actually, I accept my own challenge..

*My point would be better illustrated if I put youtube link for the songs, but that would slow the page down.

1. Ghetto like a motherfukker
2. Complicated
3. They burn me
4. We Up ft. Kendrick Lamar
5. Can't help myself (I'm hood)
6. The Funeral
7. Be schemin
8. Wait until tonight
9. Run up on me
10. Business mind ft. Hayes
11. I ain't gonna lie
12. Murder one
13. Queens, NY ft. Paris
14. Major distribution ft. Jeezy & Snoop Dogg

If that was his album....:ooh:
:ohhh::whoo:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where would he be without G-Unit?

In your eyes you probably think Gunplay is more relevant than 50
Gunplay isn't relevant either.

Lol @ "where would he be" dude is stuck in fukking limbo doing absolutely nothing right now... You got 50 shytting on him, and Yayo ... Lol @ you thinking Banks, has a shot staying over there... I think he has another run left... But it's not with 50... That shyt is stale.... FLAT out... Banks ain't shyt but 50's punching bag over there. If that's how you wanna call "relevant" so be it.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Gunplay isn't relevant either.

Lol @ "where would he be" dude is stuck in fukking limbo doing absolutely nothing right now... You got 50 shytting on him, and Yayo ... Lol @ you thinking Banks, has a shot staying over there... I think he has another run left... But it's not with 50... That shyt is stale.... FLAT out... Banks ain't shyt but 50's punching bag over there. If that's how you wanna call "relevant" so be it.
He released three albums. Last album Damn near all promotion came out of 50s pocket. Banks just needs to stop acting hurt pick up the phone and get to work.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He released three albums. Last album Damn near all promotion came out of 50s pocket. Banks just needs to stop acting hurt pick up the phone and get to work.
Banks doesn't wanna fukking be there lol... Don't y'all get that??? You got Yayo, lashing out... That doesn't tell you something? If he isn't going down with the ship, something isn't right.. If 50 lets Banks go you'll see his work ethic pick... Guaranteed....

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Banks doesn't wanna fukking be there lol... Don't y'all get that??? You got Yayo, lashing out... That doesn't tell you something? If he isn't going down with the ship, something isn't right.. If 50 lets Banks go you'll see his work ethic pick... Guaranteed....
So if he don't want to be there put out the remainder of your albums then bounce. Dude is kinda acting like a spoiled child and not a business man. Smooth shyt over with 50 put out two albums in 3 years while building your brand. Dude would just rather put out mixtape and live off show money which is koo. I like Banks shyt either way but he is in the position he's in cause he wants to be. not because of the big bad wolf 50cent

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Damn I didnt think about that. 50 still got Banks paperwork right. Damn its funny how that shyt always catches u

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if he don't want to be there put out the remainder of your albums then bounce. Dude is kinda acting like a spoiled child and not a business man. Smooth shyt over with 50 put out two albums in 3 years while building your brand. Dude would just rather put out mixtape and live off show money which is koo. I like Banks shyt either way but he is in the position he's in cause he wants to be. not because of the big bad wolf 50cent
You're missing the point. You nikkas gotta hold 50 responsible for this shyt too at some point.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
50 previews "Hold On" and throws some shots at Rozay in the end
Edit: He also ethered Jimmy Henchman in the song "on the phone i heard yay smacked the shyt outta a kid, now jimmy got life go smack him again"

Wow if Lloyd Banks is really on Winners Circle then :banderas:
BifQ8zBCAAEQ8N3.jpg:large

That's definitely BANKS at the end
Yup that says Banks but im not sure if thats Lloyd in front of it, seems too long for it to be Lloyd imo but idk. U shoud do that with this pic
iMx4hFd.png

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
ALWAYS. I know for a FACT, Banks wants out... Been damn near 3 years since he wanted out.
Mase had an easier time getting out of his deal

Did 50 let Game/Buck out when he kicked em out? That might be the only way but then at the same time I feel like Banks is still dependent on 50 to some degree.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You're missing the point. You nikkas gotta hold 50 responsible for this shyt too at some point.
Oh no doubt. But he's the boss. You just can't cut off all communication with the person that holds your career in his hands for five albums and expect to just be let go when he realizes you don't like him anymore. Banks needs to man up if he is trying to get out that contract. I mean does dude even have a manager?