50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Official Thread) [Available On iTunes & Stores Now]

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
2591.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album should be called Haters Welcome so yall nikkas can stop acting like stood up prom queens
You in here suckin that nikka dikk responding to nikkas and CALLIN someone else prom queen?

FOH , nobody cares nikka. Get over it, this shyt gonna flop in embarrassing fashion.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You in here suckin that nikka dikk responding to nikkas and CALLIN someone else prom queen?

FOH , nobody cares nikka. Get over it, this shyt gonna flop in embarrassing fashion.
I'm in a thread about a rapper who's music I bump. You in here acting hurt AF talking about a rapper you say no one is talking about. You seem like the nikka that needs to get over it.

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
does interscope own the old logo/brand? Sometimes when artists release outside of their original record deals they go by another name and it's not tied to the record label. Prince did this a few times.

Nope they don't own it because he had that same logo since the columbia/sony deal.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Damn this whole covers trash...who the fukks his designer?
50 need to get rid of that, If I saw that in the shop I wouldnt think its an album.

But the old 50 back!!! He getting gap teeth back:ohhh:Been noticing that for a while now
aatracklist.jpg

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I remember when the rumor for his album being titled 'Return of the tyrant' was floating around. That would have been a great title.

Titles and covers, when they're garbage and it's a rapper you don't like it means the album is gonna be trash. When it's one of your favorite artists, then it's irrelevant.

I can't believe people are craving a Banks - 50 track so much. Just goes to show how much their history is liked.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
I remember when the rumor for his album being titled 'Return of the tyrant' was floating around. That would have been a great title.

Titles and covers, when they're garbage and it's a rapper you don't like it means the album is gonna be trash. When it's one of your favorite artists, then it's irrelevant.

I can't believe people are craving a Banks - 50 track so much. Just goes to show how much their history is liked.

actually i think it was "return of the heartless monster"...at least thats what was goin

with titles like that lames dont understand why fif speaks to me :russ::russ::russ:

but yea cant lie a banks/50 track right now would be:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

swerve

All Star
Daps
Damn this whole covers trash...who the fukks his designer?
50 need to get rid of that, If I saw that in the shop I wouldnt think its an album.

But the old 50 back!!! He getting gap teeth back:ohhh:Been noticing that for a while now

Actually thought about that few days ago, when 50 fixed his teeth up and ran up on stage with Paris Hilton. Looked like a bubblecum commercial :sadcam:

Are all these album tracks or just tracks he's releasing?

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
at this point, 50 needs some visibility on an album cover, something diffferent and original. Not to bring up Ross but his cover was different with the paint splatter colors and shyt. But it works. Having a title of Animal Ambition and just puttin a random lion on there is lazy as fukk. I design and could lace him with something better if I had some studio pics of him that no one has seen. On that Ross cover, its just a photo of Ross that looks like every photo of Ross but the concept got flipped to a point where it looks real official
graphically speaking, if thats a word or saying lol, masterminds deluxe artwork wad dope af. Really creative and nice professional design. The normal one was nice too

mastermind had the best covers in a long time. I pay attention to little things like that :manny:

:pacspit: at kanyes dumbass for not even including a cover :smh:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
I heard a few random 50 songs that would make great album tracks. Hopefully this will bang. If not, I think this might be his curtain call.

the mainstream call been curtain-ed breh
cRSRt7c.png

he's doin this shyt for the love of it
cRSRt7c.png

the money's been made...my guy got headphones, #1 energy drinks in gyms nationwide, nascar teams, and too many other ventures to count
cRSRt7c.png

he knows the real money aint in the record sales.. just the vibe of it all...this shyt is for fun
cRSRt7c.png