50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Official Thread) [Available On iTunes & Stores Now]

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bottom line 50 needs a new style, a new angle.

That fire and hunger only worked for GRODT, cause he was actually a broke thug nikka tryna make it. At this point it comes off as a struggle and it's forced.

But I have the impression he's going to go with that same tired "aggressive content" style that is really outdated.

Honestly he needs to take some pointers from nikkas like Ross at this point.

nikkas been tired of ross, every critic panned his album for being repetitive and boring.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
I posted in the other thread. By just inverting the color I think I've got most of them. But yea someone with PS skills should be able to figure it out

Looks like
3/25 - "Front?"
4/1 - "Smoke"
4/8 - "I'm a Hustler?"
4/15 - "Chase The Paper?"
4/22 - "Every Time I Come Around"
5/6 - "Twisted?"
5/12 - "Winner's Circle"
5/20 - "Animal Ambition"

7mAVw3h.jpg
watch this show up on something like :hamster: as rumored track list uncovered by "hackers" :russ:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
nikkas been tired of ross, every critic panned his album for being repetitive and boring.

simpletons dont get it...50 does it his way or no way at all...he dont give a fukk about trend hoppin and dikkridin the "hot" rapper of the moment

not his style and never been

he got his paper this music shyt is for fun and cause he loves it

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
does interscope own the old logo/brand? Sometimes when artists release outside of their original record deals they go by another name and it's not tied to the record label. Prince did this a few times.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
You cannot be honestly dead ass serious with the quoted.
I think he's correct. The Chief Keef thing was more a Interscope thing, if you look at fif history, you will find he doesn't take kindly to dikkriding. One of his quotes was about Diddy, when Get rich was out and he was the hottest artist out. He asked Diddy why the fukk are you everywhere I'm at, Diddy's response was you the hottest thing out, so I have to be near you, parapharsing the quote but it's similar in context. Fif didn't like that at all.

Prae

Pro
Daps
I think he's correct. The Chief Keef thing was more a Interscope thing, if you look at fif history, you will find he doesn't take kindly to dikkriding. One of his quotes was about Diddy, when Get rich was out and he was the hottest artist out. He asked Diddy why the fukk are you everywhere I'm at, Diddy's response was you the hottest thing out, so I have to be near you, parapharsing the quote but it's similar in context. Fif didn't like that at all.

:bryan:

Is that true?

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Kanye is dropping his next album in the summer.
Ae4qrox.png

It would be hilarious if he dropped it on the same date.
4M5SUNZ.png