50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Official Thread) [Available On iTunes & Stores Now]

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time in his career hes getting propped up, yearly albums and tapes from now on

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
damn finally listened to hold on...been tryin to hold out :whew::whew::whew:

gotdamn:whoo::whoo::whoo:

:russ::russ::russ:at the officer ricky diss at the end..."feels different when its real right?...i seent you nikkas jumpin up and down to a cop like its some gangsta shyt...you cant see when a person's pretendin?...they always over do it"
wzN9rsP.png

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn finally listened to hold on...been tryin to hold out :whew::whew::whew:

gotdamn:whoo::whoo::whoo:

:russ::russ::russ:at the officer ricky diss at the end..."feels different when its real right?...i seent you nikkas jumpin up and down to a cop like its some gangsta shyt...you cant see when a person's pretendin?...they always over do it"
wzN9rsP.png

:whew:

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bottom line 50 needs a new style, a new angle.

That fire and hunger only worked for GRODT, cause he was actually a broke thug nikka tryna make it. At this point it comes off as a struggle and it's forced.

But I have the impression he's going to go with that same tired "aggressive content" style that is really outdated.

Honestly he needs to take some pointers from nikkas like Ross at this point.

He's been looking for the new angle, but nothing has worked so far. The song with Adam Levine, the song with Alicia Keys, the song with Kendrick, all were pretty different from his usual music. He's just been having difficulty finding that new sound. And understandably so: when you do the same thing for so long, new stuff isn't going to come naturally.