5 most iconic athletes of the last 15 years

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the most iconic athletes of the last 15 years... gotta really ponder that one. :patrice:

i'm gonna go wit

lebron james
peyton manning
tiger woods
barry bonds
kobe bryant

that isn't in any order btw.

and also yea i completely understand why someone would put iverson in theirs.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Brehs...Lebron ain't THAT big, he's big in the US (of course) and in China (as the pics have proven, we all know Nike and the NBA are making a conscious effort towards China). Hell he's not even that big in Europe breh. And are you seriously putting up Twitter followers as a measure of popularity? By your logic Gerard Piqué is more iconic than Shaq :russ:

Again, I'm talking internationally, I've never seen an ad with Lebron anywhere, whereas you have ads with those other people in random magazines, TV, etc.

Breh, @IllmaticDelta posted a list of most valuable athletes and Bron topped the list that had Tiger and Messi on it, you can't dismiss that. He's making money hand over fist through endorsements, he makes 2.5x more from endorsements than he does from his actual NBA contract.

Just cause you've never seen an ad for Bron in France doesn't mean he's not popular there, basketball is the worlds game now :blessed: I'd venture a guess that a good amount of people in countries with good international teams know who he is, I mean look at this -

Daps
Reppin
NYC
of the athletes mentioned in this thread there is the only one who still has the potential surpass the one who sits above them all, and that's lebron.

actually if you wanna get technical he's really been the only one even allowed at the table.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
At one point Iverson was iconic. At one point noone wanted to "Be Like Mike" but instead Iverson. Iverson was so big he had white people, asians and latinos rocking his cornrow styles:ehh:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
No one gives a shyt about boxing. Same with soccer here in the US. And Serena? Just nikkas that love big booties think she's iconic.

Football is the unquestioned #1 sport for the past decade. Baseball hasn't had an iconic players since Bonds.

List is

Tiger
Kobe
Peyton
Brady
Lebron

Serena is iconic w/o a doubt. More iconic than Brady and Payton on a global scale.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serena is iconic w/o a doubt. More iconic than Brady and Payton on a global scale.

In a global scale, Messi and Ronaldo would be up there with Tiger. Same with Federer. You can even argue for Lance Armstrong. Even though it turns out he was a fraud.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Jordan was an active player 15 years ago so I would have to put him as number one on the list.

Jordan
South Beach Bron
Hoebe
Ronaldo
Brock Lesnar