5 most iconic athletes of the last 15 years

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Soccer money is extra long though, there are several dudes who make more than LeBron and Kobe as far as what their teams pay them.

They have that advantage because they don't govern the salary cap shyt and can get away with that kind of power mongering.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Influence = persuasion of mindset and ideas

So the official list is:

These two players some how caused men to turn g*y, fakkets just luv these two :smh:
Kobe Bryant
Michael Jordan
-------------------------------
Ronaldinho/Ronaldo (his reign on top was just ridiculous couldn't talk about anybody else in soccer)
Michael Vick (bruh, need I say more?)
-------------------------------
The Toss Ups....
Tiger Woods (when golf players become apart of conversation of barbershops...nuff said)
Usain bolt
--------------------------------
Michael Phelps
(When golf becomes topic of convo at barbershops....BRUH)

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Are we talking world-wide? Because then:

- Kobe
- Messi/Ronaldhino/Beckham
- Bolt
- Serena Williams
- Federer

Lebron has been at top only since he won the title, like in 2012, and STILL non-basketball fans don't really know him. Hell actually MJ is STILL more iconic than both.
Outside of the US only bball fans know (and love) Iverson, and no one cares about NFL/MLB or other US sports.

If the list is iconic in the US then don't mind me :yeshrug:

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
If we are talking about the last 15 years then no doubt Iverson is on this list. Iverson's influence in the game is still evident today. Sleeves, braids, tats, dress code, all bc of AI. If you see an undersized scoring guard they are almost always compared to AI. His influence was so strong that he had the countries who couldn't even speak english wearing his jersey and rocking braids, not to mention all of North America, and this trend went on for years, Kawhi still holding it down for The Answer. Even in a negative light AI is iconic. He's pretty much the symbol for how to be an irresponsible superstar athlete, how not to handle your finances, how not to dress, how not to play the game by being a low percentage volume shooter/chucker. Regardless, the greatest players today have still been influenced by AI more than Jordan or Kobe; LeBron, CP, KD, Wall, all hold AI in high regards, GOAT status even. Whether you think he is overrated or not his influence and status as an icon for the last 15 years, good or bad, is undeniable.

But I'm biased so take my opinion how ever you want it. :yeshrug: