5 Minutes Into Californication....Finished

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
its pretty upsetting but the main women (hank baby mama and runkle wife) nvr get naked but its cool cuz damn near every other chick does.....wait til u get to sasha bingham in season 4 tho :noah: still the baddest imo :wow: and her moms :ohlawd:

Addison Timlins's breast are indeed a thing of beauty in that season.
saw her when a friend was working on a movie she's in a few months ago.

shes :ehh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I loved the first 4 seasons, the atmosphere was so Southern California casual, and Duchonovy's 'acting' was perfect....I didn't really need, nor was I so immersed in the borderline absurd amount of women he was sleeping with, but his relationship with his daughter was believable and touching, and him and Karen's story, as well. It really was the humor for me, a lot of his interactions with his bald friend, whose name escapes me at the moment, were fukking hilarious. He was the funniest character, or close, I thought. At some point, it became very redundant, with only small reprieves from dull and cliched episodes. The last episode I watched was with 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' playing...was that season 4 or five? I think it was 4, and I watched a few eps of season 5 and just let it slip away.

RUNKLE!

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no real comparison. It's an adult, x-rated look at life in LA, through the eyes of a struggling, womanizing writer, who yearns to reconnect with his baby mama who is the love of his life.

shyt is over the top funny and dramatic at the same time. The closest cousin to the show would be Shameless, except Californication isn't a look at poverty.

dude shut the fukk up, this show is nothing like shameless not even close, stop that stupid unnecesary comparison you gay ass fakkit, you just want to type junk like you're saying something you gay ass homo... :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
dude shut the fukk up, this show is nothing like shameless not even close, stop that stupid unnecesary comparison you gay ass fakkit, you just want to type junk like you're saying something you gay ass homo... :scust:

Gotdamn breh, I mean damn you're right but did you really have to go off on dude like that??:mjlol::lolbron::mjlol::russ:

Let him live young fella:lolbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
susan sarandons daughter was some good...casting :ahh:

28948_o.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
My only problem with Califronication SPOILERS...

Hank always gets what he wants, its too self serving to the main character, its like watching Saved by the Bell, except whores everywhere...and that's completely fine...but 7 seasons worth? C'mon son.

This is why I liked the 3rd season so much. It plays to that up until that final episode where shyt is discovered and the whole tone changes.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I;m sorry Mr. Internet Thug. Please back away from the keyboard.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A friend of mine put me onto this. He described it as an older version of Entourage. I think I'd agree
Very good show. I breezed through the first 5 seasons in a matter of weeks!