5 Minutes Into Californication....Finished

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
More than half way done with season 6 and this shyt went the same direction most shows take. shyt becomes repetitive. Season 6 is such filler that I have to power through it.

The edgy shyt becomes over done like the sex jokes. Hank went from a likeable character to a sonewhat annoying prick.

I liked season 5. It was a decent/solid season. I think the show suffers from lack of writers. I think the creator wrote every damn episode.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Showtime has this thing where they will make a interesting show for a few seasons (usually 1-3 or 1-4)and then run it into the ground with constant jumping the shark situations because wtf not the fans are already hooked. Then when you look back you can find the exact season finale which should have been the series finale that the true fans just stop watching at.

Californication
Weeds
Dexter
House of Lies

It’s a legit business plan I fully expect them to continue with Black Friday.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Showtime has this thing where they will make a interesting show for a few seasons (usually 1-3 or 1-4)and then run it into the ground with constant jumping the shark situations because wtf not the fans are already hooked. Then when you look back you can find the exact season finale which should have been the series finale that the true fans just stop watching at.

Californication
Weeds
Dexter
House of Lies

It’s a legit business plan I fully expect them to continue with Black Friday.
Deadass, watched Weeds, House of Lies and Billions first 2 seasons, struggled through the 3rd and then said fukk it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
As much as the show fell off at one point, That episode with Klevon and the hooker is absolutely fukking hilarious. Probably my favorite of the series. He and Heather Graham (:takedat:) added something to the show that was really needed tbh, Just weird cause it was only one season.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
As much as the show fell off at one point, That episode with Klevon and the hooker is absolutely fukking hilarious. Probably my favorite of the series. He and Heather Graham (:takedat:) added something to the show that was really needed tbh, Just weird cause it was only one season.

Yeah the final season was fukkery personified :pachaha:

Silkk

Daps
That season 3 finale :wow:

This why I hate rewatches sometimes, Cause I'll just go right back to the piff

Silkk

Daps
Rocket Maaaaaaaan

laugh.JPG

Silkk

Daps
Runkle going from a heart attack to nutting on himself in front of everybody :laff: