[5/4/14] WWE Extreme Rules: Kendo Sticks 'n Garbage Cans

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
on a scale to 10 this show was a?

Id say a 7. The only real stinker was the Cena vs Wyatt match and the only thing that threw me off in the Kane v. Bryan match was the fire extinguisher dude. The forklift shyt was funny as hell, straight out of the AE. Bryan's leap off it. :wow:

Divas match was solid
Intercontinental match was good.
3 way match wasn't bad either
ShieldVolution was easily match of the night.
Even the WeeLC match was entertaining as fukk.

It was a really solid PPV I think. I truly believe that if there were better commentators, it would've been a FAR better show. It's getting to the point where they're really affecting the quality of the show. No selling spots. Uninterested and disingenuous dialogue. It fukking sucks.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
no jabs or puns, but Tista sold that shyt like they used to sell G2S, right. Blank and collapse. makes it look like instant loss of consciousness. Love it.

Yeah, that's why I don't buy the whole Batista looked uninterested or disgruntled thing. Dude plays a character. And he had a good match and put Reigns over over like a champ at the end.

Crowd was dumb with the "You can't wrestle" chants.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Reigns shaking like
0203_064x.gif
:laugh:
:dead::dead::dead: fukking comment had me laughing for the longest I had to come back and read this shyt again. :laff:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cena oversold like a motherfukker during that kickoff by Brey as he tried to escape...been a long time since he messed up that bad. About as silly as that Batista sell from the Henry push from years ago.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Cena oversold like a motherfukker during that kickoff by Brey as he tried to escape...been a long time since he messed up that bad. About as silly as that Batista sell from the Henry push from years ago.

Yeah, dude was jumping high as fukk to get hit by the cage even though Bray was doint little to no effort :laugh: