[5/4/14] WWE Extreme Rules: Kendo Sticks 'n Garbage Cans

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the Goat beat the Demon... what everyone forgot is that the goat is the ultimate demon.

baphomet.jpg

:demonic:
:wow:
0jOdDCw.jpg

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Your homies are idiots. I'm pretty sure the sole point of Evolution reforming was to put the Shield even more over and further solidify them as the future of the company. They would gain literally nothing from winning. They're already proven performers.
True. Idk what's up it's like they just don't like the new generation and hated that Bryan beat Evolution in one night too.

They clinging on to the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression era for sure.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I gotta admit that the weelc match was actually entertaining, as for the ppv i knew the wwe would overuse the "cult kids" angle that was amazing creepy on Raw but very corny at the ppv. The Evolution vs Shield match was great after the first 8mins of boring rest hold Orton(he really is going back to his 03 ways), but after that they had the crowd going crazy and Seth is the true star of the Shield DA is just meh imo.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Crowd is gonna pop so fukking loud for Barrett, Cesaro, and Paige in the UK Next week.

Ambrose was the X Factor in that match....great selling and bumping by Rollins though. Crowd exploded for the Reigns tag.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Batista was the only one not smiling because he knew he had another job coming up.

Batista looked pretty miserable the whole night TBH

I know they are trying to talk him into coming back to put over Bryan at Payback but based on how he was acting last night, and the fact that he took the pin, I'd say he's as good as gone...

Kane v. Bryan Buried Alive Match looks like

That Ambrose hot tag was better than I thought it would be....lol. Dude is pure entertainment.

I've always said Rollins will end up the biggest star of all of them, but truth is, I love that whole group. They are my favorite part of WWE right now and I'm not sure it's even close. They'll all be future champs, main eventers, but they should stall the breakup as long as possible. When that day comes and "Dirtbag" Dean Ambrose finally turns on them, it'll be right up there with Shawn superkicking Marty thru the window...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Solid ppv.Rollins is a made man, Shield all have potential to be main event players..obviously.

Bryan can turn shyt into gold. Match wasnt the greatest but entertaining enough. Please let the Kane feud be over and give Rko his rematch or turn Shameless.

Wyatt/Cena was garbage . Both guys can work but neither can carry a match.Just horrible chemistry between the two. Match was cool but just got worse and worse along the way. Ending was Russo esque , but it was different.

Oh yeah... Lana = Devil in a Blue Dress:whoo:
Perfect!!

Kane rolling himself off that forklift :beli:

#teamcesaro