5/29 DAZN: Devin Haney Vs Jorge Linares (WBC Lightweight Title)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where Haney's lack of an eraser hurts him, dude can fight perfect for 10-11 rounds and still get caught with one punch that could put him in danger. No question he would box circles around Ryan Garcia but could Garcia catch him with one clean shot?

This is why he should just box

people hate him regardless, if stand to stand to go and get hit and bang it out, people gonna criticize him for that

he box from the outside and make it easy, they gonna say he boring

to be honest he been regressing since Sr stop being his corner and its his father's fault, he don't know shyt about boxing, he not a real trainer, ben davison ain't shyt I don't even know he got him on the team, he fukking devin career really making bad moves going to DAZN, etc

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I said it during the Gamboa fight. Haney reminds me of Andrew Wiggins he has all the tools of a great boxer but you can tell he is in it for the money and to impress his father. I don't know if he is really a fighter.

breh just got pillow hands. Like yeah he is skilled but wtf is he going to do moving up lmfao

Teo the most complete out of these dudes and Tank is the wild card

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Dev out here trying to bang instead of do what he does GREAT box!!
He’s not that kind of fighter - let this be a LESSON

He’s a technical fighter he should’ve been working him with the jab, staying out of range the whole fight. Working that face.

He tried to stand and bang, walking into those counters the whole fight with a dangerous ass fighter with nothing to lose.

He took some dangerous ass shots that could come back to haunt him.