5/29 DAZN: Devin Haney Vs Jorge Linares (WBC Lightweight Title)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I said it during the Gamboa fight. Haney reminds me of Andrew Wiggins he has all the tools of a great boxer but you can tell he is in it for the money and to impress his father. I don't know if he is really a fighter.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Blame the media, certain proven fighters still have to prove themselves that much more :mjpls:

Still a reckless way to go about the fight tho, Devin should NOT have taken those shots

Facts. But you're seeing what happens when he's trying to go for the KO against a KO artist. He's not a damn power puncher - never will be. That's not his thing at all.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Facts. But you're seeing what happens when he's trying to go for the KO against a KO artist. He's not a damn power puncher - never will be. That's not his thing at all.
Linares is a counter puncher through and through this was NOT Devin’s fight. He’s dangerous as FUKK nothing to lose everything to gain

I still feel like Devin’s youth is gonna see him through to a sure decision

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is where Haney's lack of an eraser hurts him, dude can fight perfect for 10-11 rounds and still get caught with one punch that could put him in danger. No question he would box circles around Ryan Garcia but could Garcia catch him with one clean shot?

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I hate to say it. But this fight convinced me. He's magical with that jab and a master tactician. But power is not in his cards.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Get out that MF pocket Haney it’s not worth it!!! :damn:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Linares is a counter puncher through and through this was NOT Devin’s fight. He’s dangerous as FUKK nothing to lose everything to gain

I still feel like Devin’s youth is gonna see him through to a sure decision
He has a complex about not being able to get KO's - be it media, himself, whatever. He needs to let go of that shyt ASAP.