49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Okay and what are you doing? You're sitting in this thread right along with me waiting to respond to get the last word when all this time you could actually debate why 2 women blows my point down like a house of cards.

I know who's the bytch in this situation and it isn't me.

For what it's worth he's right you are being obtuse, Idk if you're a male feminist, or raised by single mom, but Idk why you're acting like women like to grind like that let alone have career avenues that allow for exponential growth in earnings akin to athletes, especially when people in aggregate (men and women) don't really care for women's sports). Doubling down on being wrong and focusing on small detail of a large convo is very distasteful. And this is from someone who from what I've seen considers you a decent poster.

Again FWIW

He was asked to name 1 person, and he did tho :ld:

He named 2 actually :ld:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He was asked to name 1 person, and he did tho :ld:
He named 2 actually :ld:
Okay and naming 2 people doesn't dispute my point. Being that literal when you know the argument at hand is feminine. Hanging on to that one bit of minutiae in a larger conversation, while squatting in the thread to give me a new alert every 25 seconds even more feminine. Proceeding to call me emotional and attempt to assess my grasp of the English language when he doesn't know me because he doesn't want to explain why 2 women crush my argument is as feminine as it gets.

One nikka marries Naomi Osaka, another marries Ashleigh Barty, then what? Thousands of male athletes worth 8 and 9 figures before 30 still without their equivalent in status.

You post much better than that to co-sign that bullshyt.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Seed up a midget and fukk up your bloodline,ugly rich Giant breh:scust:

And cotidamn you c00ns are really living vicariously through this buck
:scust:

Next time I hear a muthafukka call coli a black site, I'm negging and reporting on sight
Multiple pages for this c00n shyt?
:gucci:
The real pandemic is the c00nrona virus.

Daps
The income she could make is irrelevant because she isnt going to be working once she gets with the rich guy.

How are yall not grasping this point? :mindblown:

Going after a woman in med school or someone who was middle of her class in criminal justice leads to the same result............a non-working woman whose primary job is to look good and keep her athlete husband happy. Her being a potential doctor is not indicative of her capacity to be a good wife.

Its gonna really blow your mind when you discover that a lot of women go into medicine, not to become a doctor, but to meet and marry a doctor and become a housewife.

Money doesn't matter at that point.

HOWEVER....if a woman has the brains to become a doctor, she's got good genes and the capacity to help educate your children at a high level. At the very least she's got good work ethic. Medicine has A LOT of weed out courses in undergrad. You gotta be smart and hard working...with no real way to shortcut.

The first teacher of a child is the mother. I'd much rather have a broad like that showing my kids science and math before preschool than a not-so smart woman.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Money doesn't matter at that point.

HOWEVER....if a woman has the brains to become a doctor, she's got good genes and the capacity to help educate your children at a high level. At the very least she's got good work ethic. Medicine has A LOT of weed out courses in undergrad. You gotta be smart and hard working...with no real way to shortcut.

The first teacher of a child is the mother. I'd much rather have a broad like that showing my kids science and math before preschool than a not-so smart woman.

Bruh, anyone with a GED level education can teach a 2 year old the “math and science” they are capable of comprehending.

Also intelligence doesn’t equate to a good teacher. Often the more naturally gifted someone is the more difficult it is for them to teach at a lower level. What makes for a good teacher is patience and understanding. The best thing you can teach a kid is to study and keep trying.

Third, intelligence isn’t found in a gene you can pass on. That’s a thought process rooted in white supremacy which they used to say why they were more intelligent than blacks.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, anyone with a GED level education can teach a 2 year old the “math and science” they are capable of comprehending.

Also intelligence doesn’t equate to a good teacher. Often the more naturally gifted someone is the more difficult it is for them to teach at a lower level. What makes for a good teacher is patience and understanding. The best thing you can teach a kid is to study and keep trying.

Third, intelligence isn’t found in a gene you can pass on. That’s a thought process rooted in white supremacy which they used to say why they were more intelligent than blacks.

I think he means more than just teaching a 2 year old.

I believe part of intelligence is genetic/hereditary, but it's multifactorial with environment and genetics.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

There are genetic factors that influence IQ and educational attainment (I still don't fully accept the equivalence of IQ & intelligence but that's what people mean), however, the canard that this MUST mean Blacks and Whites have an IQ gap due to genetics is not necessarily true and those who are claiming it has to be based on things like heritability (an often misunderstood within population, not between population, measure) or population separation are pushing an argument most geneticists don't back and state proffered evidence is misconstrued and indirect at best. But yeah, White supremacists have misused this information for decades to try to write us off.

They often don't mention that Blacks in many northern states have higher IQs than Whites in southern or western states and have been so for over a century...according to their own arguments some portion of that gap must be that northern Blacks have a genetic advantage over southern Whites but strangely they never push that argument.

I believe part of intelligence is genetic/hereditary, but it's multifactorial with environment and genetics.

It's a "quantitative character" which is basically a phenotype that relies on large numbers of genes and so varies over a range. Environment is definitely in there as well as the interaction between environment and genes. It's not as easy a picture as many Internet human biodiversity types claim.

Also, marrying someone who is educated is probably most beneficial if they have a strong ethic to educate your kids. Sure, genetics will play a roll but the actual calculations have a wide variance so even if both spouses are "smart" the kid is most likely still be closer to (though above) average than the parents. The shuffling of genes in recombination means its a roll of the dice what your kids get. To guarantee a rare child you need a large ass family which typically doesn't happen.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm happy they've been together 8 years now, with brehs on page 1 assume she was just gonna ditch him for a money grab.

Why is this thread 50 pages though? :why:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They typically ditch nfl players after they retire. But it’s not my business tho
Yeah because they marry bird brains. I think she's a doctor.
Not saying she can't dump him but look at who these guys marry. Broke broads that want too leach, ex strippers, IG models, etc. Essentially non wife material