49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You're being disingenuous. Naming 2 women doesn't negate the point that these men as a rule in their dating lives do not have a female equivalent. You agreed with half my post and are trying to use 2 women to dispute the other.

If you don't want to argue then you should be able to acknowledge that naming Naomi Osaka and Ashleigh Barty was pointless to the generality these men live through.
Moving the goalposts again when I proved you wrong.

Take care bruh :obama:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
oh snap you got me!

This nikka still responding like a bytch who is triggered.

Ask your father why you’re the way you are :dead:
Okay and what are you doing? You're sitting in this thread right along with me waiting to respond to get the last word when all this time you could actually debate why 2 women blows my point down like a house of cards.

I know who's the bytch in this situation and it isn't me.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Here’s a pity dap.
For what it's worth he's right you are being obtuse, Idk if you're a male feminist, or raised by single mom, but Idk why you're acting like women like to grind like that let alone have career avenues that allow for exponential growth in earnings akin to athletes, especially when people in aggregate (men and women) don't really care for women's sports). Doubling down on being wrong and focusing on small detail of a large convo is very distasteful. And this is from someone who from what I've seen considers you a decent poster.

Again FWIW

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
For what it's worth he's right you are being obtuse, Idk if you're a male feminist, or raised by single mom, but Idk why you're acting like women like to grind like that let alone have career avenues that allow for exponential growth in earnings akin to athletes, especially when people in aggregate (men and women) don't really care for women's sports). Doubling down on being wrong and focusing on small detail of a large convo is very distasteful. And this is from someone who from what I've seen considers you a decent poster.

Again FWIW
You’re either dyslexic and/or retarded. I’ve mentioned several times in this thread that you can’t expect a women to want to grind like that her whole life especially if her husband is a multi-millionaire. :mindblown:

Just READ

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You’re either dyslexic and/or retarded. I’ve mentioned several times in this thread that you can’t expect a women to want to grind like that her whole life especially if her husband is a multi-millionaire. :mindblown:

Just READ…
Great that's a point we agree on, my only point I see you being wrong on is questioning the equivalent to an athlete/entertainer going from working class backgrounds to 100M before 30

Are there a few? Of course as there's almost always exceptions to rules/trends, but in aggregate/functionally that doesn't happen regularly

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Great that's a point we agree on, my only point I see you being wrong on is questioning the equivalent to an athlete/entertainer going from working class backgrounds to 100M before 30

Are there a few? Of course as there's almost always exceptions to rules/trends, but in aggregate/functionally that doesn't happen regularly
Your entire post was based off me attempting to negate that point though…and if you search my
history in here you’d see that :mindblown:

And the emotional nikka above asked who is the (as in singular) female equivalent of an athlete going from rags to riches… which I did :mindblown:.. I never said it was the norm nor did I say it happens more often than not. It’s likely he doesn’t have a grasp on the English language but if he asked if a situation like that is common then I’d agree. Just READ breh..

This hill you’re willing to die on makes no sense. You literally agree with me on the main point of debate that’s been around the last several pages :mindblown:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Seed up a midget and fukk up your bloodline,ugly rich Giant breh:scust:

And cotidamn you c00ns are really living vicariously through this buck
:scust:

Next time I hear a muthafukka call coli a black site, I'm negging and reporting on sight
Multiple pages for this c00n shyt?
:gucci:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Your entire post was based off me attempting to negate that point though…and if you search my
history in here you’d see that :mindblown:

And the emotional nikka above asked who is the (as in singular) female equivalent of an athlete going from rags to riches… which I did :mindblown:.. I never said it was the norm nor did I say it happens more often than not. It’s likely he doesn’t have a grasp on the English language but if he asked if a situation like that is common then I’d agree. Just READ breh..

This hill you’re willing to die on makes no sense. You literally agree with me on the main point of debate that’s been around the last several pages :mindblown:
Carry on, my b