49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It's not about putting them on the same level. It's about the idea that a 20-something woman earning or who has earned a med degree is going to continue being a career woman next to a famous man making 8 figures and on the road for half the year. It's also about cats thinkng female nature gets neutered because of an occupation.

Cats are trying to live through athletes and entertainers with their mating theories when the path/concept is unrealistic. @IsThatBrothaMouzone? broke it down already there's no female equivalent to these dudes who go from working class homes to worth 100M by 30.
I agree with your first paragraph, disagree with your second.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im genuinely amazed. He did not go for a bottom of the barrel, strong faced PAWG (at least before the plast. surgeries) and he did not go for an industry pass around h0e. How did this happen?:ohhh:

Like for real, this is a white woman that her own people would actually want (at least before the plast. surgeries). Having a Good background, good head on shoulders, not being ugly make this a legitimately high value woman whom he can show to the world. :ohhh:

And im saying this as a breh who genuinely supports black family and wealth building. but i cannot fault this brotha.:francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im genuinely amazed. He did not go for a bottom of the barrel, strong faced PAWG (at least before the plast. surgeries) and he did not go for an industry pass around h0e. How did this happen?:ohhh:

Like for real, this is a white woman that her own people would actually want (at least before the plast. surgeries). Having a Good background, good head on shoulders, not being ugly make this a legitimately high value woman whom he can show to the world. :ohhh:

And im saying this as a breh who genuinely supports black family and wealth building. but i cannot fault this brotha.:francis:

I believe they got together in College. Could be wrong but it’s true that many meet their future gusband/wife in school. Brings together oriole from different backgrounds who otherwise wouldn’t associate with each other. Basically your last real chance at true love without the baggage that hurts oriole later on.

broller

Veteran
Daps

I actually think they met somehow at the Bills 49ers game in 2016 or somewhere in Buffalo before the game. She went to med school in Buffalo and the Niners played the Bills in Buffalo. If you look at her IG she was seemingly single before then.

49ers vs. Bills - Game Summary - October 16, 2016 - ESPN

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Truth.

New money marries for love because that's what the poors do....shyt goes back to the Dark Ages.

Old money/powerful people marry for connections and to combine knowledge and wealth. The old money heir might prefer the cute smile and big titties of the local tavern wench, but he's marrying the skinny, blonde duchess with 9-figure wealth because that's how you keep it in the family. She has just as much to lose as you do, so she's not going to jump and leave at the first sign of stress.

When you have $100 million and she is not even close to your level, she has way more incentive to leave so that she can get a piece of the money. If you're the kind of man that likes to fukk around, even worse because she'll hire a PI and let you dig your own grave.

New money brehs have it harder than old money brehs or regular $90k/year brehs. Why? Because a $90k/year breh can always find a $75k/year sista and build together. Old money breh will have plenty of connections and contacts to meet women on the same level.

Women don't really have the same avenues to get instantly rich like athletes. Music, maybe but just as many men do music. There's no female equivalent to NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL contracts. These brehs get paid but can't easily find comparable women. Old money women ain't marrying them because the new money breh is too risky. Poor broads are completely incompatible but brehs seem to prefer going the IG broad route.....
Damn :wow: god you just come in and wreck shop.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I believe they got together in College. Could be wrong but it’s true that many meet their future gusband/wife in school. Brings together oriole from different backgrounds who otherwise wouldn’t associate with each other. Basically your last real chance at true love without the baggage that hurts oriole later on.
Oriole?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You sure about that?
Yes I am. Female athletes don't earn as much, there's only but so many Rihannas on the planet. Old money heiresses aren't aren't marrying these brehs and likely don't even frequent the same circles. Saying otherwise is simply being contrarian.
I agree with your first paragraph, disagree with your second.
:comeon: who is the female equivalent to an athlete/entertainer going from working class backgrounds to 100M before 30?

Don't tell me R&B singers/actresses or surgeons, not the answer.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yes I am. Female athletes don't earn as much, there's only but so many Rihannas on the planet. Old money heiresses aren't aren't marrying these brehs and likely don't even frequent the same circles. Saying otherwise is simply being contrarian.

:comeon: who is the female equivalent to an athlete/entertainer going from working class backgrounds to 100M before 30?

Don't tell me R&B singers/actresses or surgeons, not the answer.
Off the top of my head
Naomi Osaka and Ashleigh Barty headed there :yeshrug:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Off the top of my head
Naomi Osaka and Ashleigh Barty headed there :yeshrug:
1. 2 women for thousands of rich famous men :unimpressed:
2. Ain't no rich famous in shape nikka wiring no Naomi Osaka or Ashleigh Barty. Y'all gonna have to except that these cats are not in an economic bracket that might encourage looking at women as a portfolio partner like y'all, especially in sacrifice of physical traits.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
1. 2 women for thousands of rich famous men :unimpressed:
2. Ain't no rich famous in shape nikka wiring no Naomi Osaka or Ashleigh Barty. Y'all gonna have to except that these cats are not in an economic bracket that might encourage looking at women as a portfolio partner like y'all, especially in sacrifice of physical traits.
You moving the goalpost. I provided you two people. You told me to name one.

And when did I say I encourage women to look like a portfolio partner I literally just said I agreed with your point on that :mindblown:

Why do some of y’all just like to argue for no reason? Smfh

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You moving the goalpost. I provided you two people. You told me to name one.

And when did I say I encourage women to look like a portfolio partner I literally just said I agreed with your point on that :mindblown:

Why do some of y’all just like to argue for no reason? Smfh
You're being disingenuous. Naming 2 women doesn't negate the point that these men as a rule in their dating lives do not have a female equivalent. You agreed with half my post and are trying to use 2 women to dispute the other.

If you don't want to argue then you should be able to acknowledge that naming Naomi Osaka and Ashleigh Barty was pointless to the generality these men live through.